Author Topic: Sky Wolves  (Read 3848 times)

Offline wolfauthor

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Zelda. Heck yes. Let's RP sometime.
    • View Profile
Sky Wolves
« on: November 08, 2014, 02:00:11 am »
Let me not stall on this and continue...

Sky Wolves.

Sky Wolves are from the sky. (No duh.) They originated from a large floating island that they called home. Many normal woodland creatures live there alongside the Sky Wolves. Sky Wolves have always been adventurous, and have flown down from their home to explore new lands. The Sky Wolves call the lands they explore, Feral Heart. Recently however, many Sky Wolves have fled from their island home to Feral Heart. Flourite Plains is often where you can see the Sky Wolves, however they can also be seen in Sky's Rim. Sky's rim is a popular place to stretch their wing... for now... Many Sky Wolves have been born with three types of evolution's as many say. The first is of the purebred Sky Wolf with large wings. The second of very small or medium sized wings. The final is with no wings at all. The medium wings are the most common, purebreds are uncommon, while no wings at all is a rare trait. Many say it is evolution of the ground.

While the looks of Sky Wolves vary, it generally stays fairly similar. Many Sky Wolves have wings, as stated above. These wings, any size, always match the color of their patterns. Their is one general pattern that all Sky Wolves have however, that can clearly define this. They all have oddly colored legs. Their legs are matching colors to their wings, and are the only truly defined feature they can have. While their body color and wolf shape can vary to all realistic pure wolf shades, their legs are an unnatural color. It is usually blue, if not blue, a dark color of another. The natural colors besides their markings like said before however, can vary. There is one final feature about the Sky Wolves that must be mentioned however. Their tails often have little to no markings. Their heads can have a range of markings matching their legs and tail. While pure marked heads are rare, it is a possibility. For another example, look at my profile image. It is of Solar, an alpha of a Sky Wolf pack upon Feral Heart.

Finally for the overall ways of the Sky Wolf... Sky Wolves practically act like other wolves. Their ways are almost identical. Sky Wolves are advanced, and use laws however. This keeps things organized. One similar personality trait commonly shared between the species is the desire for adventure, and the desire to be with others.

Thank you for reading about this wonderful species and I hope all my floofies will make characters of Sky Wolves for themselves! You may want to just so you can join my pack!  :D
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 06:37:59 pm by Abby »
wolfauthor is my ign

Don't you just wish you were a banana?
Profile picture made by MEH <3

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: Sky Wolves
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 03:22:58 pm »
Nice.
Though, how about a few screenies?

Offline ymma

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 10:06:07 pm »
They sound interesting, i would love a little backstory to the race ^^

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 12:00:34 am »
Nice species, ma cherie.
Though a few screenies would brighten things up a bit!
Nevertheless, you did a great job describing them.
A+ for effort!
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline wolfauthor

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Zelda. Heck yes. Let's RP sometime.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 11:18:07 pm »
I would love to give you some screenshots! Sadly, I don't know how...
I'm thinking of posting in the help section, as I can't seem to find the answer anywhere.
I am hoping to get a few screenshots of Solar up when I can!
Thanks mai floofs!

*Edit!

I have figured it out on my own! Here are some screenies!

Thanks my floofs!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 11:45:54 pm by Abby »
wolfauthor is my ign

Don't you just wish you were a banana?
Profile picture made by MEH <3

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 08:01:16 pm »
Well, I'm glad you found it out.
Sky Wolves look like a majestic species, m'lady.
(you can transfer those screenies to the main thread uptop by just copyin' and pastin' the codes you put in for the screenies then edit the main thread and put them, possibly below the information or where their appearence is listed.)
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!