Author Topic: BulletProof Love  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Honja666

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
BulletProof Love
« on: November 09, 2014, 05:57:11 am »
As mist fell from above onto a small forest where a creek split two territories apart from one another. Destrey slowly padded down to the creek where he took small sips from the creek. He slowly raised his head up to look forward. His pack mates were chattering behind him up the small rocky hill, where his pack's dens were. In the distance on the other territory and beautiful light brown wolf with tan underfur. Her mane shinning red that covered her right eye along with her sky blue eyes. Destrey wanted to say hello to this she wolf, but he knew his pack wouldn't like that. His ears perked and a smile began to grow onto his face. She was alone, but he wasn't.. She turned her face towards him. She noticed him and ran away as fast as she could. "W-What..?" He whispered to himself. A large black male fallowed behind her. He was the Alpha of that pack. His dark purple eyes turned his way. Destrey felt unsafe even though he was far away. Destrey turned and ran up the hill to his pack. Rain, the alpha of The Cavern Pack, was sitting on a large rock surrounded by tall grass. Her dark grey fur shinned in the sunlight. Black stripes covered her thin body. Black mane covered her emerald green eyes. The pack was just sitting and talking, while the little pups ran around playfully.
"Destrey?" Rain called upon him.
"Yes, Alpha?" Destrey lowered his head with respect.
"Could you go hunting near the field for some food please?" She asked.
"Yes!" He smiled and trotted off.
Destrey was about to the field when he started to walk down a steep hill in the forest. He tripped and fell down the hill. He fell into the wolf that he saw earlier. He jumped up into the air, knowing that she was on his pack's territory.
"Who are you?!?!" He demanded. "Ahhh!!" The she-wolf said.. "I'm sorry!!" She added. Destrey took a good look at her and noticed she was crouched down with her head lowered.. Her ears layed flat on her head. Her eyes clouded up and looked as if she was about to cry. He looked at her with confusion. "Who are you..?" He said with a more nicer attitude, as he took a few steps back. "M-My names, Scarlett...." She shudders. "Well.. Why are you here?" Destrey asked in a calm voice. "I had to.. My pack has no more food.. We are all hungry.. I am also being forced onto your territory." She cried. "Hey.. Don't cry I am not going to hurt you.." He tells her as he lowers his head and walks closer. . .

Should I continue to make this story? :3 I've been thinking on it but im not sure..
Anna<3

Offline fireflye97

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Come Chill with me in The Portal of Courts!
    • fireflye97
    • View Profile
Re: BulletProof Love
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 01:26:28 pm »
Continue PLEASE! I absolutely love this story!

Signature created by me!
Preset created by me!
Look me up in dA: fireflye97