Author Topic: Markings?  (Read 1009 times)

Offline PennsylvaniaRedneck

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Message me roleplay links, I'd love to join.
    • View Profile
Markings?
« on: November 17, 2014, 04:20:43 am »
What else do you have to do besides creating a PNG file? Is there a material file?
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams

My interests include art, reading, roleplaying, writing, Asssassin's Creed, Doctor Who, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Marvel comics and movies, Merlin BBC, Once Upon A Time, Percy Jackson, Sherlock BBC, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and Wolf's Rain.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Markings?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 10:07:13 am »
This tutorial should help: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=27569.0

As for your question, no there is no .material involved. However, you do have to edit the markings.cfg file located in the Feralheart folder.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline PennsylvaniaRedneck

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Message me roleplay links, I'd love to join.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 07:38:53 pm »
I add the name of the image file to the markings.cfg file, right? What if it still doesn't show up?
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams

My interests include art, reading, roleplaying, writing, Asssassin's Creed, Doctor Who, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Marvel comics and movies, Merlin BBC, Once Upon A Time, Percy Jackson, Sherlock BBC, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and Wolf's Rain.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 07:12:42 am »
It should work as long as the image was made and the markings.cfg was edited correctly (refer to the tutorial above if you're not sure).

Also if you test it in Preset Maker make sure you click the Custom button on the last tab otherwise markings and colours won't show up.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.