Author Topic: A Mysterious Being From Places Unknown...(Edited, fixed link)  (Read 1292 times)

Offline ArctosAnima

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
A Mysterious Being From Places Unknown...(Edited, fixed link)
« on: November 20, 2014, 05:48:07 pm »
Hey, all! Figured I'd share one of my OCs!
(Well technically, SubtleLiteracy made me the most epic preset ever of him, and of course no one can see him if they don't have it...shamless sharing xD)

Anyways, here is the info for my baby!

------------------------------------------------

Basic

Name: Jaih
~Derived from the name Jaiden
(coming from the name Jadon meaning "thankful"/"he will judge")

~~~~

Bio

A strange, intimidating yet somehow calming ethereal
creature. Based on graceful yet powerful sighthounds, this creature has a commanding air.
His wise and quiet demeanor hides his unholy wrath of a temper. Though, it takes a lot to get him angry, for those who have the courage to cross him.
His appearance is that of the very Universe itself; his deep blue, nightsky-colored fur is speckled with the lights and colors of stars, galaxies, nebulas, and all matters of outer space. He wears an amethyst crystal pendant, matching his glowing, pupiless purple eyes.
As a high-vibration being, he possesses an always-open, all-seeing and feeling Third Eye -
purple, with a lighter iris to match his regular two eyes.
His spiritual being allows him to "fly" through and reside in all environments, including the astral plane and outer space.
He sometimes chooses to speak telepathically, but not always. His crystal also aids in healing.
He can be harmed by any negative energies, in any of its forms. While it does not sound like much, this weakness is severe - to most of us, negative energies do little harm; however, to him, it can be deadly very easily.
Being of the Universe, Jaih is built off positive, loving, lively energy. Therefore, negative energies, if strong enough, can wear him down and destroy his whole essence.

~~~~

Reference: http://fav.me/d7qlosb

And now for some pics of mah babeh!

Before preset, with only normal custom options. I tried my best.

And the new, beautiful preset!

Thanks to SubtleLiteracy for her amazing work!

~~

EDIT: I seem to have made a mistake and made the download the actual preset itself. I'm new to this, so I didn't realize I did the wrong thing until the creator emailed me and said that others could wear the preset with the old download.
I have fixed this, so here is the new download, with just the .fhp. Just put it into your Presets folder and we're good.

Because herpderp, I'm an idiot.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/389yamq5e9y8w8h/ArctosAnima_10.fhp
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 03:36:32 pm by Skye »