Author Topic: I want to do something nice for a group (map request?)  (Read 639 times)

Offline ArctosAnima

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I want to do something nice for a group (map request?)
« on: November 21, 2014, 10:24:50 pm »
Hey, peeps! Skye here, asking a huge favor of anyone who is willing!

You see, I was in an RP group known as | Behind the Smile |. It was wonderfully interesting and fun, but I left for personal reasons I wont state.
Anyways, I wanted to do something nice for them. They were very kind to me, and are very friendly and funny people. I was planning on this anyways, but I feel more of a reason now that I've left them. I wish to repay them.

They are currently a mapless RP, and I would have made one myself if I had any experience in map making.
Since I do not, and feel I wouldn't do a decent enough job even with the tutorials, I'm making this request.
Would someone be willing to create a map for them and their RP?

They are a wolf pack set in Medieval times. They are lead by the great Lady Dire currently. The pack is very formal to each other, very respectful. They do not take lightly to trespassers and traitors of course, or those lower-ranking who step out of line too many times.
They are a mature and darkly themed story, of course, considering the time period.

When roleplaying, they reside mainly north of the Y river in Fluorite. I figure this could be an okay reference.
With this information, does anyone here think they can create a good map specifically for them?

If you take this up, I would GREATLY appreciate it! I'm sure they would too!
The leader tried to convince me they don't need a map, but I want to do something nice <3

Offline akkaru

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
    • View Profile
Re: I want to do something nice for a group (map request?)
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 11:12:39 pm »
I'll be willing to give it a go. They'd want a castle?

Offline ArctosAnima

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 07:08:39 pm »
Forgive the late response!! I've been so busy with college, I haven't been able to come on!

Umm...Well I'm unsure but a small castle might be a cool feature! Whatever you think can help the theme :3

I have to try to remember the leader's username..I was removed from their friend list...I have to think of a way for them to see the forum

Offline akkaru

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 08:27:08 pm »
Don't worry about it, I'll get to work on it and pm you with the finished download.