Author Topic: The Broken Fence | Inactive Roleplay  (Read 28917 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: The Broken Fence | Farm Animal Roleplay | Open and Accepting!
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2014, 06:19:02 pm »

Vera

The feline was carrying the injured Coda in her mouth as Jasper followed closely "It seems everyone is retreating to the cornfield!" Vera meowed to Jasper who was panicked and scared "Mom, Where is everyone?" he mewed softly, Vera had trouble hearing him due to the ripping winds that whipped around them. She saw Leauana ahead of them, she looked back but it didn't appear that she saw the felines "Leauana!" she mewed, hoping to get her to help her with Jasper, who was getting tired. Coda let out a soft mew, he had been struck by a falling 2x4, injuring his left hind leg. Vera held him tightly but gently in her jaws as strong winds blew them around. Thankfully that was the last strong gust of wind as the tornado continued on it's way down the valley. The cats slowly made their way to the cornfield, hoping the tornado wouldn't decide to turn around and head back this way.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2014, 07:04:13 pm »

Lusa and Hydiv

As they ran towards the cornfield, Hydiv suddenly gasped and turned to Lusa. "Where's Zuri?!" he yelled over the loud sounds of the tornado. Lusa stared at him for a few seconds before shaking her head and turning to face the cornfield again. "I don't know," she sighed in barely a whisper, closing her eyes against the rough wind. Zuri, her sister, had been tossed by the tornado, and Lusa didn't know where ended up--but could only assume the worst. Lusa lost both a mother and a sister now--only being stuck with Hydiv, who used to ram into her if she came too close. How could it get any worse?

Belena

The grass was ripped from the field that the hen laid in. Belena could see animals running everywhere, some towards the cornfield, others to the barn, but she just remained still. The chicken was scared to death, but she cared more about her nest of eggs than herself. Some of her feathers had been blown off, but she didn't care. "Please, tornado, just stop!" she cried. From her spot, all she could see was her friends being killed and injured, and her life and home being ripped apart.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2014, 11:59:27 pm »
Since I pretty much got approval in pm, I'm gonna jump in. Besides, I see an opportunity for Beth.))

Beth

This was nothing she had seen before. There was no upcoming rain, no rolling thunder, just a large grey blur that tore everything and everyone from the ground and tossed it about. Beth could only watch helplessly confused as the grey had tore up her home and devoured it and the creatures. It wasn't a storm, it was a beast, that's what she saw, it was a nothingness that turned everything in its path into nothing. She was able to stand strong against the violent winds, having a good amount of distance from her and the grey blurry funnel beast.
Everyone around her was panicking, running either to their homes or toward the corn field, away from the funnel monster, but with the loud wind there was screaming and running, and animals were dying. "Everyone!" She tried to bark over the wind. "You shouldn't panic! You'll get killed!" Her cries were in vein, engulfed in the wind. She had to act, not bark... and there was an opportunity to do so. A hen was laying in a field, possibly over a nest. The golden pyrenees fought the winds to approach Belena, standing to try and block the winds from the hen. The storm was dying down, but the danger hasn't passed.
"We have to move, miss! If you stay here, you could die!"

The liar and the thief

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2014, 12:13:53 am »

Whoops...

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2014, 02:47:47 am »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2014, 10:18:02 am »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2014, 01:32:18 am »
Belena

Seeing a dog approach, the hen let out a squawk as a warning, in case it was trying to hurt her or her chicks. Belena was then surprised to see her guard her. "I can't leave! I'm not going to leave my nest!" she said stubbornly. She continued to sit on her nest of nine eggs, refusing to move. "I'm not going to let my children die."

-a bit short-

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2014, 04:54:44 am »

Beth
The large wooly canine just kind of froze at that, this was something she could relate to even if they weren't the same species. Beth's expression turned from shock to sympathy as she tried to think of an answer. What would I do if my puppies were born? She snapped her attention towards the animals moving to the cornfield, then to the grey wind storm. "If you stay here you'll die too!" She barked to the hen. "Is there a way we can move them?! Even some is better than none!"

The liar and the thief

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2014, 07:59:52 pm »
Arfar:
"No need to be afraid. Let's just get out of here, to the fields!" Arfar galloped ahead, although quite slowly due to age. He noticed that the tornado has eased off a little bit.

Dante:
Sighing under his breath he followed Arfar, turning his head to see Flora hesitate. "Come on Flora! We got to get moving!" She looked at Dante with those annoying eyes which meant stubbornness. "Pleeeaaase?" He whined, doing wide puppy eyes.

Flora:
"Not until this little critter gets moving." She pointed her nose at the Rat Terrier. Dante growled softly. "The tornado is getting weaker, it's quite a distance away as well."
"Yeah, but in case you haven't noticed, it's heading this way!" He yelled. Flora panicked and ran off with Dante. When they were on the field they were safe.

Fichi:
She noticed the wind simmering down slightly, Fichi poked her head out of the hole as the badger mother growled more irritating warnings. Now she had to get out. "Ugh, just a few more minutes?" Suddenly the badger charged at her, sighing, she kicked her and jumped out.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2014, 08:14:22 pm »

Vera

"Thank you! And yes, the fields!" she yelled, trying to say it so she could her hear over the howling wind. She stayed close to the collie, the wind almost blowing her over, but fortunately it had calmed down slightly but she knew it could come back anytime. Vera's eyes kept trailing over to Jasper; who seemed more relaxed now that he was being carried by a larger animal. As they were nearing the cornfield she looked back and saw how many of the animals didn't make it..She lowered her ears in sadness before turning away from the horrific sight and catching back up with Leauana. Once they were safely in the field she thanked the canine once more before leading Jasper and following the other farm animals. Vera wondered when it would be safe to go back and search for the farm owners and any other animals that may have survived.

Visit my Deviantart!