Author Topic: The Broken Fence | Inactive Roleplay  (Read 28924 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: The Broken Fence | Farm Animal Roleplay | Open and Accepting!
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2014, 09:26:57 pm »

{Just wondering if you meant Vera has now got the kitten off of Leauana, or she is still carrying it further into the field?}
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2014, 09:34:15 pm »
She thanked her then took Jasper by herself deeper into the field)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2014, 09:37:48 pm »

{Alrighty, well I shall post tomorrow as I've got homework and such to do!}

DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2014, 11:52:06 pm »
*Slowly crawls back to forum roleplay section.*
Howdy. 'Tis been a while. ;3

"I'm what Cain was to Abel, Mister Catch Me if You Can."

Name*:
Canton

Gender*:
 Male

Species*:
Coydog (Eastern coyote x shepherd/retriever mutt)

Age*:
2 Years

Pet/Farm Animal or Wild Animal?*:
Born on the farm, but is currently (now technically), a wild animal.

Appearance:
Roughly the size of a common coyote. Despite his shepherd mix side, he is still relatively scrawny and small in size for his breed and age. He has a striking golden brown pelt and bright blue eyes to contrast it, also sporting the trademark large triangular ears and narrow snout of his coyote father. He is very quick and light on his feet, agility and cunning being his strongest allies.

Personality:
Canton is, in short, an adrenaline junkie and troublemaker. He gets a kick out of causing mischief and bothering others. This outright immaturity makes him to be disliked by many, and befriended by few. You could say he's a wanted thief, always causing a ruckus on the farm by stealing and killing chickens for a quick meal, and the farmer has taken many shots at him through the course of the past year. He's got leader material, and even used to be the leader of a small, gang-like pack that would cause quite the stir across the country side. Despite his craving for mischeif and trouble, he has cunning like no other, and a smart mouthed attitude that gets him in deep quite often. When it comes to morals, he has few, though pure honest loyalty to his close friends really humanizes him. He'd do anything for the sake of his friendships. He's a smooth talker, often talking himself out, or into trouble. When it comes to seriousness, he takes nothing serious, and always lives life on the edge, enjoying every rush a life-threatening situation puts him in. While he has a great sense of humor, and cracks jokes at rather inapropriate times often, his fuse is short, especially when it comes to defending his friends.

History:
Canton was born on the farm to a stray mutt mother who had taken shelter in the barn during a winter storm. His father being a simple coyote, Canton never knew him, or even saw him as a pup. He was the only survivor of his litter of three, as he was born at an odd time, during a bitter winter. Shortly after his yearling days around the age of one, his mother died of illness inside the barn. Grief-striken and bitter, Canton set out for life on his own outside the confining fences, and quickly discovered the best way to get an easy meal was to raid the nearby farms- including his own birthplace. Through these lone raids, he grew to meet some local strays, who all ran with him in a small gang, causing mayhem in the nearby ranches. Before long, the farmers had become suspicious and cautious. Canton's small gang was reduced to only him in mere weeks as his packmates were all gunned down. He was always one step ahead of the farmers, though, and easily evaded capture and gunshots. Traveling alone once again, he soon befriended a raven named Charlie, whom he helped out of a sticky situation. The two became the best of pals, and currently roam together in the nearby woods.

Family:
Deceased- though he is currently acompanied by a raven named Charlie.

Mate:
None. While he doesn't like to be tied down, this is subject to change.

*Slowly crawls back to forum roleplay section.*
Howdy. 'Tis been a while. ;3

"Living on a Prayer."

Name*:
Seir  (Say-err)

Gender*:
 Stallion

Species*:
American Mustang x Hanoverian

Age*:
2 Years

Pet/Farm Animal or Wild Animal?*:
Farm Animal

Appearance:
Seir is roughly 14.5 hands tall at the withers. His coat sports a unique palomino pinto pattern, the compliments of his mustang sire. He has a white bald face marking, complete with rare blue eyes. His mane and tail are the typical white color of a true palomino, and his body build resembles mostly his mustang side- short, muscular, and stocky- built for endurance.

Personality:
Seir is truly a foal at heart. He loves to goof around and simply run, and his happy-go-lucky attitude make him a both a joy and an annoyance to be around. Life is always a basket of roses to him, and he always looks on the bright side of every situation. He's fiercely loyal to those close to him, and gravitates more towards those who love to romp and play just as much as he does. He is very immature, and even rebelious, not necessarily the sharpest tool in the shed.

History:
Seir, like his equine counterparts, was born on the farm to a chestnut Hanoverian mare. He grew up around both of his parents, and showed quite clearly the distinct genes from each of them at a young age. The endurance of his sire, and the agility of his dam, minus the grace. He was quite a clumsy lad, and still is. Shortly after he was fully weaned, his mother had to be euthanized after a paddock accident in which she was injured beyond repair. Since then, he gravitated towards the horses his own age, and tends to hide his emotions.

Family:
Dam- deceased
Sire- dies in tornado.

Mate:
None yet, subject to change.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2014, 11:59:04 pm »
Accepted! Welcome to the roleplay ^^

@Everyone; if I don't have your character on the members section please tell me, I get lazy and stuff and might forget to put some people up.

Belena

"Carry them?" the hen looked up at Beth, thinking about her question for a few moments. "You're right... some is better than none, there might be a way for us to carry them. I could probably hold a few under my wings, and you could hold a couple in your mouth..." to which she added, "gently." Belena stood up, then bent over and tried to 'grab' a few of the eggs, tucking them under her wings. The hen had three eggs under one wing, and two under the other.

Dixie

The dog gave a small growl at Flora's comment, almost being offended by it. "I'm not a 'little critter'!" she barked, then shook her head as she turned away. Dixie started trotting away, but it soon turned into a run. "Everyone get into the field!" she barked loudly. "Don't go in the barn or any other building! Get to safer ground!"

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2014, 12:34:19 am »
Thank ye!
Could I get a quick recap of what's going on and what i missed? (:
sig by me

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2014, 03:36:51 pm »

Beth
The large golden Pyrenees had listened intently to the hen's idea, focusing intently as the hen explained. Once she began to do as was explained, the pyrenees stepped forward and stared transfixed on the eggs. "I'll be as careful as I can." And with that, she stepped towards the nest and lowered her head, tilting it sideways so she can grab at least three eggs rather than two. She was careful not to enclose her teeth on them and used gravity to slide them into the center of her mouth, carefully tucked on her tongue and braced against her teeth. With her mouth full, she wasn't able to bark, and without a way of communicating, she could only look to the hen for what to do next. It would of been too risky if she tried to speak anyway, if too much pressure went onto the eggs, they could crack, and she wouldn't want to risk it.

((Can you add Beth?
And you didn't miss too much, we're near the tail end of the storm and everyone is heading towards the cornfield to survive))

The liar and the thief

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2014, 05:12:26 pm »

C a n t o n
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hidden away from the merciless wind and flying debris inside a borrowed underground burrow, lay a content coydog, curled into a warm ball with his best friend, a raven, huddled nearby. "I ain't never seen nothin' like it," Murmured Charlie, puffing his feathers in alarm at the sound of yet another loud crash of a fallen tree outside. Canton merely raised his head and narrowed his eyes at the cowardly bird, then shot a glance at the opening of the small den- unable to see anything but grey. "Relax, featherhead. We're as safe as anythin' else out there right now. 'Sides, it looks like the storm's about 'ta end anyway." Canton yawned casually, his large ears flicking to detect the sounds of distant brays and terrified shouts of the nearby farm animals. The sound brought a faint smirk to his narrow maw, ears shooting upright as an idea hit him like a ton of bricks. "Y'know what that means, don't'cha?" He snickered, turning his head to face the raven, who frowned. "Er- no not really," Charlie replied in a mumble, shaking his feathers. "It meaans we're gonna be eatin' like kings, you 'n me! Once that there storm's over, there's gonna be tons of easy pickin's on that dung-heap of a farm. I can tell 'ya right now that not all of them animals lived through that." Canton winked with a nonchalant chuckle as he sat up to scratch an itch on his neck. Charlie straightened up, eyes gleaming with sudden realization, and an excited smile parting his dark beak. "Hey, you're right! This may be the best thing 'ta happen to us in a while!" Exclaimed the bird, hopping over to pause at Canton's side as the coydog faced the exit tunnel of the den. "All's we gotta do now is wait, Charlie-boy."

S e i r
____________________________________________________________________________________________

The wily palomino pinto dipped his head just in time to avoid a flying piece of wood that was ripped from the side of the barn. All around him was nothing but mass hysteria. Eye whites flashing, Seir galloped in hopeless circles 'round his paddock pen where he was currently being kept, ears flat and tail lashing in irritation. Through the howling wind he managed to catch some distant voices, and clambered to a clumsy stop at the fence of his pen. In the distance, the familiar forms of those who were once his farm-mates were disappearing into the corn field, fleeing to safety. To his right, he watched as the dappled grey mare known as Akani escaped her own fenced-in prison and had begun the mad dash for cover. Blinking, Seir realized he had to act, and began slowly backing up away from the fence. As the mare sprinted past his holding pen, he lunged forward into a gallop towards the fence. "Hey! Wait for m-" The colt began to call in mid-leap. However, his sentence was cut off as his back hoof caught the railing as he almost cleared the jump, sending him flopping to his side in the dirt with a thud. Clumsily thrashing about, the pinto scrambled back to his hooves and shook his mane, chuckling awkwardly and looking back and forth to make sure no one saw his little spill. Clearing his throat, he shook his head and sprang forward. "Wait up, guys!" He called, legs pumping quickly to cover as much ground as possible in the shortest time possible. While he wasn't sure how he felt about leaving, he knew there was no other choice. Still, he couldn't help but stop in the midst of the corn field and shoot a longing glance backwards at the badly damaged farm, flattening his ears as another structure caved in on itself. The storm above seemed to be dying down, but there was no taking guesses or chances. With a reluctant snort, the colt tore his glance away from his old home and began a slow lope forward towards the woods where the others had retreated.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 05:14:24 pm by JimMoriarty »
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2014, 08:18:32 pm »
DA Account

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2014, 12:16:26 am »

Rojo

Rojo was sleeping quietly for a while in weeks but was interrupted by loud sounds and animals in distress. The raccoon gave a low growl-like sound as he exited his small tree den and looked out at what was happening to a farm not far off."What the... How did I miss hearing that thing?"Rojo said to himself as he saw the tornado tearing apart the farm as if it were a twig. He noticed several animals running into a cornfield and others trying to retreat into the forest."Well, looks like we get the leftover food from the tornado and visitors... they better know where they're going."The raccoon said quietly, at least he could try to mess with the farm animals after the tornado died out.

Slowly Rojo climbed down his den, he would be safe as long as the tornado didn't change course and head for him, he and his brother were fine. As he was on the ground, Rojo started 'trotting' to get a better look of the tornado, also so he would be one of the first ones to get the leftovers from the tragedy.

Whoops...