Author Topic: Whenever I test my map, I crash...?  (Read 841 times)

Offline cookiesincrem

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Whenever I test my map, I crash...?
« on: December 04, 2014, 12:33:34 am »
Mmk. So. I've worked forever on this map, so today I decided to test it. I clicked the little test button then Boom. Feralheart.exe has stopped working. I looked through my particles, objects, and my_objects files and there were no duplicates anywhere. I didn't add in my own sky, music, or weather. I usually like to test it out before adding that stuff in. Anyway, I tried testing out other maps I've made, and they all worked. It's just THIS map. It's a city map, and I've have previous problems with city meshes, but those were only problems with the material file, and they've never had this effect before. Anyone know what's happening???
Smile... it will either warm their heart or piss them off... either way you win!!

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: Whenever I test my map, I crash...?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 12:55:46 am »
Trying clearing some things for your computer files and for FeralHeart files.
If this doesn't work, try restarting your computer after clearing more things off.
If this still doesn't work, uninstall and delete FeralHeart. Then reinstall and download again, then try working on it.
If still doesn't work, I suggest contacting a Staff member that has a high rank that you think will be able to help greatly.