Author Topic: Corrupt Files??  (Read 907 times)

Offline lolerz

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The One and Only.
    • View Profile
Corrupt Files??
« on: December 04, 2014, 12:51:54 am »
Hi I recently wanted to download fh on my computer and my cousin said she'd help me but we tried to and it says the files are corrupted! We'd prefer if we didn't have to torrent. And reason for the corruption?

Btw this is her account not mine xD
Cushion it (criticism) with compliments. :D Smile, and enjoy life while you still can. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, and share it with friends.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: Corrupt Files??
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 12:53:40 am »
I know FeralHeart isn't corrupted!
Try downloading it again but with the patch.
Then the others.

If this doesn't work, then get on another computer and try. If it says it corrupted still, clear something for both computers. Trying again on the second computer. If working, then go back to your computer and try.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile

Offline Psychlone

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt Files??
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 11:45:23 pm »
I know FeralHeart isn't corrupted!
Try downloading it again but with the patch.
Then the others.

If this doesn't work, then get on another computer and try. If it says it corrupted still, clear something for both computers. Trying again on the second computer. If working, then go back to your computer and try.

Try this. If that doesn't work, wipe all FeralHeart files, downloads, etc. from you computer. Restart your computer, then install FeralHeart again. Put all files in their place (MassMarkings, Items, Etc.) inside your feral heart location. Try it on your computer, if this doesn't work, repeat these steps, then try again. If that doesn't work, I don't know why it wouldn't, but I hope I helped.

Looking forward to the holiday party! Woot woot.