Author Topic: Riley and the Magic Stone  (Read 1381 times)

Offline Whitebone

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • An ordinary Fox, With extrodinary powers...
    • View Profile
Riley and the Magic Stone
« on: December 10, 2014, 04:09:19 am »

Alright, hello little Lads and Lassies! I have been looking over the forum for a while now, and came apron this fine little thread! I thought "wow! I could totally wright about Riley!! So, here's a story I thought of!! Enjoy :D

It was late winter when my mother left. I was but a month old when she toke my brothers from me. Leaving me alone in the small den we called home. Having been alone, I adopted ways of hunting most Foxes would never have tried. My family was never part of a Leash. My father was an aggressive red fox. My mother, an elegant arctic fox with a temper. I, being the only one to have kept our fathers odd shades, was abandoned. You might be thinking, who would do that to a young kit? Well, as to be expected! But, she had her reasons.

After I turned a year old, I left the old den for a new one. A few miles from the one I was born in. I was digging out a small hole in the side to sleep in winter, when my paw grabbed hold of a shiny rock. The surface was smooth with a few chips here and there. I threw it aside, as I wasn't one for hoarding. When suddenly, it was flung back at me! It was like someone had thrown in, so I picked it up, and dropped it outside. Problem solved, right? Wrong. It rolled right back in my den like nothing happened! Alright, you might be thinking, "That fox has mental issues! She thinks a rock was flung at her!". But I can assure you, I have all my screws tightly screwed in this head. Anyway, when I looked back at it, it wasn't a rock. It was some kind of soft ball of moss that was surprisingly not like moss! So, I pressed my face to it, as my paws where filthy. Then, I lifted my head with a numbing sensation just below my right eye. I raced out when the sensation flew to my tongue. Thankfully, a river was put just a few minutes from my den. I drank a lot of water. And I don't mean three cups, I mean like, twenty cups! Maybe not exactly but, you get the point. Anyhow, I looked down at my self in the water to see a dark red star with a circle around it. I believe it's called... Pentacle, or something. What ever. But it was on my tongue too!! I flailed my paws in shook and to y surprise (and a birds, who had been innocently flying above me when it happened) a pink bean shoot right from my paws! Crazy right? Now, I don't tell a word of a lie alright? Well, I flew! Right beside the bird! But... It didn't last. When I fell, I landed right inside a river! Or was it a lake? Maybe an ocean? Getting side tracked here, anyway, I fell. Pandit face first into the water! And, here I am now, under your care beside your fire in your den. Now, want to hear my story on how I wiped out a whole pack of wolves by my self?

Lol hope, you enjoyed it! Pm me for more, I may just have to tell about how she became friends with a human. ;)
If Life Gives You Lemons, Make OrangeJuice, And Leave The World Wondering How You Did It.

Download my Preset Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ltb97742z8pv46q/Whitebone_9.fhp