Author Topic: .:{Howling Predators}:. We accept literate and semi-literate wolves!  (Read 716 times)

Offline Derpiederp

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • I can't feel sorry for you.
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
                                                                    .:{Howling Predators}:.
                                                                          ~Semi-lit to lit    
                                                                           ~Mapped
                                                                            ~Ranked                          
                                                                              ~Active                          
                                                                         ~Semi realistic                  
                                                                     ~RP sample required
                                                                 ~Needing more members!
Please PM me or whisper in-game if you want to join. I will give the map link to people when they have already joined it, because of some issues. There are fery few members right now, so I need more of them. Most of the high ranks are still open, but they are earned.
Rules:
-No wolfspeak. If you really want to use it, join some other pack.
-No swearing. If so, only mild.
-ABSOLUTELY no powerplaying.
-Magic, vampires, zombies and these things do not exist in this RP.
-No disrespect or bullying.
-You well recieve a warning if you won't RP here for at least 3 times a week.
-Mating and giving birth must be skipped.
-If you don't agree with these rules, you must leave or be kicked.
-If you have to go inactive for a long time, please tell me so I won't kick you.

There is a thing that hurts more than pain. Most people call it sadness.
Profile pic by me~
In game as Derpiederp
My deviantart is TheScorpionQueen
Feel free to check it out~