Author Topic: Birch Islands  (Read 1545 times)

Offline SilverAlpha

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Pfft too lazy to decorate my profile
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Birch Islands
« on: December 22, 2014, 01:32:33 am »
Birch Islands

A collection of 4 small islands float atop the ocean, far away from land. These islands were always a bit magical, seeing as 3 smaller islands floated above them and that the sky changed into a purple hue when you neared these islands. There used to be a few families living on these islands, but a strange crystal grew inside one island, causing dozens of birch trees to suddenly grow. Not only that but a giant tree grew near these 4 islands, emitting a strange aura which attracted animals to these islands. All the humans who inhabited the islands left, fearing their safety due to all these animals.

DOWNLOAD
I actually have many unfinished maps but this was the only map that was near-finished, so I edited a few things and finished it. Seeing as I rarely go on FH anymore, you'll probably rarely see me in this map, thats why I'd really like it if you followed these rules.

RULES
1. If you plan on RPing here, please share the map with other players if they are present.
2. Not only that but respect them
3. You can swear here, but if there are other players present please either dont curse at all or curse in whisper/party/group chat.

Sorry I actually didn't have a tester to test out this map for me so if there are any mistakes I'll try to fix them... idk I was never the best at fixing things xD