Poll

Did you enjoy reading it?

Yes.
It's OK.
No.

Author Topic: |:|Rita's Biography|:|  (Read 1090 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
|:|Rita's Biography|:|
« on: December 29, 2014, 04:04:03 pm »
Hello and welcome to Rita's biography...

Thanks for joining me here today, as I will tell you my simple biography. I've worked really hard on this, and the two reasons why I did it is because I want to practice my English writing and grammar for the GCSE and most importantly so you floofs get to know me more. Hope you like it. =^w^=

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Rita Rachid Takla and I'm about to become 14 in a few months time. I live in a country called the "United Arab Emirates" and it is very hot all year round. The temperature rises up to 42 degrees, that's because it's a desert! (Except that it doesn't look like one). Along side, I have my family!

- Sister: Maria, 10 Years Old.
- Brother: Joe, 17 Years Old.
- Father: Rachid, 53 Years Old .
- Mother: Claudia, 44 Years Old.

I used to have another brother named Chris, but he died when he was being delivered because he was a twin of my brother and the doctor informed that he can only get one out so, it's a pity I never got to meet him. He would of had cute little green eyes unlike my brother, brown. But don't get me wrong, I love any eye color it's just that green is magic to me.

Painting Walls
Gardening
Staring At The Stars
Writing
Drawing Anything
Staying Alone (You may ask why)
Riding Bicycles
Nature (Very big one)
Illiterate and calm people (That's because they understand me more)
Hearing the piano
Documentary/Comedy/Thriller Genres
I'm not a nerd, but I like Homework! (Don't hate me, ah  ;D)

Dislikes:

Cigarette smoke (Smells terrible)
Annoying and hyper people (I have a friend, she wrecks my house and never stops talking)
Discos
Stuck In a Crowd
Clowns (Their costume and faces!)
Junk Food (I get food poisoning, mostly from Mcdonalds)
Horror/Crime movies which contain a lot of blood, flesh, bones, etc.
Punk rock/Heavy metal (They're types of music)

So, that's it on my biography. On my 'likes' section, I wrote that I like being alone. The reason is because no one can irritate me or invade my personal space and when you hang out more with your friends, your personality changes and that's true. I am happy to be lonely but the way I'm lonely is good. When I'm alone, I feel safe and successful. If you're lonley, you're a lucky person. Why?:

- Lonely people have the best personalities
- Able to work individually
- Pick the greatest people in your life. So 3 out of 100 people you know who's 'perfect'.
- You're the strongest ones. Everyday the depression and silence kills you, but by time you get over it and never feel it anymore. So when you are coming to certain situations like 'family problems', you feel stronger than them.

Thanks for reading.

-Lots of love, Rita

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
Re: |:|Rita's Biography|:|
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 12:53:40 pm »
I certainly agree, being stuck in a crowd is not very pleasant xD But it's nice to know more about you, dear. I've seen you several times on here and have never had the chance to say hi :o We actually have a lot in common, so that's a good start heh. But anyway, thanks for sharing with us all!
Side account for Sigyn