Author Topic: Favorite and Least  (Read 1134 times)

Offline astraeus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • |-/
    • View Profile
Favorite and Least
« on: December 31, 2014, 12:59:53 pm »
Favorite and  Least is a game where you list your favorite four of the subject, and your four least favorite(+why they're your fav/least fav!) . The objective of the game is to have as many people have two or more favorites or least favorite that are the same as yours.
                                   Topic: Warrior Cats
Please note that everyone reads different books and watches different things so don't be angry if they say something from an old version of the book/movie or if they say something from the wrong source

Offline astraeus

• Experienced Traveler
  • |-/
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite and Least
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 01:31:00 pm »
Not in any order

FAVORITES
~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Tigerheart. - I felt so sorry for him when Dovewing didn't forgive him for telling his Clan about the herbs and that Dovewing chose Bumblestripe instead
~~~~~~~~~~~
2. Squirrelflight - She was standing strong when the Clans found out that Hollyleaf, Jayfeather, and Lionblaze were not her kits, but Leafpool's. She was there for her sister + she is full of energy!
~~~~~~~~~~~
3. Dovewing - Yes, she rejected Tigerheart, but she is still awesome! She tried her best to serve her Clan wthout her powers and she was no longer Bumblestripe's mate. (See "Bramblestar's Storm")
~~~~~~~~~~~
4.Leafpool - when the Clans found out her secret, she tried to stay strong now that she wasn't a medicine cat anymore. She tried her best to serve her Clan. And as some know, she became a medicine cat again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not in any order

LEAST FAVORITE
~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Hawkfrost - He tricked Ivypool into joining the Dark Forest. Yes, he's Tigerstar's son but that doesn't mean he has to be like him! And besides, he killed Hollyleaf </3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2. Tigerstar - Obviously he's EVIL and he holds a grudge and he wanted to destroy ThunderClan. Happy that he was killed by Firestar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3. Jayfeather(aka Crayfeather) - He's such a when grump and when others was to help him he think it's because he's blind. He also like never has fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4. Bumblestripe - He took Dovewing from Tigerheart, and Tigerheart was heartbroken over Dovewing's choice. He made Dovewing feel uncomfortable and when Dovewing didn't want to hang out with him, he was mean to her. Glad Dovewing broke up with him
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comments go down here btw
Who else thinks Bumblestripe is a jerk? My sister said that she's going to write a book where every cat has a dream where Bumblestripe looks in his reflection and sees his father's face and to every cat he sees he screams, "My face!" And when they wake up, the dream comes true.

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 03:07:52 pm »
FAVORITES
1. Jayfeather/Jay's Wing. i particularly enjoy his personality, though his 'powers' are rather annoying and ... somewhat get in the way, i suppose? he's a likely favorite for everyone, though, so i was reluctant to put him up there.
2. Yellowfang. yeah, she was quite dramatic- but i can't say i don't love her storyline. killing her own son for, basically, the good of the clans? now that's what i call strong.
3. Bluestar. i can't say she's one of my top 5, or even top 10, but for the most part, i liked bluestar's storyline, too. she had so many flaws, not to mention pretty rough times in her life. i don't agree with her being so selfish she gave up her own children so as to become leader. really, folks? don't commend her for it.
4. Ivypool. i dislike the cats with powers, though ivypool is definitely one of my favorites from the power of three/omen of the stars arcs. she's faced with a tough challenge; her sister has special powers and gets to do all these fun things, and is treasured above herself. if that isn't a major cause for people turning villainous i don't know what is.
LEAST FAVORITES
1. Lionblaze. alright folks gather 'round. lionblaze is in the top 3 for worst cats of the series. why, for the love of god, can't he get hurt? class A powerplayer if you ask me. isn't that the kind of thing we ban in our roleplays?
2. Dovewing. she's just annoying, unfortunately. not to mention, her special powers are a bit op, are they not?
3. Leafpool. dear god leafpool. this cat was one of the most unnecessary dramatics in the series, and i mean it. Squirrelflight. same as her sister; very dramatic. not to mention they're both almost as invincible as firestar.
4. Firestar. ah yes, the lovely leader that survives the entire series. apparently you're invincible when you get nine lives. he was definitely not my favorite. mostly because, well, his storyline was pretty dramatic too. i can't explain it all that well; i just don't like 'em.

none of these are in any order!
COMMENTS
excuse my rudeness haha, i just got a little passionate.

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 01:05:48 am »
Shouldn't this be in Forum Games instead of the Discussion Board?

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart

Offline astraeus

• Experienced Traveler
  • |-/
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 10:00:15 pm »
Though I put it in forum games...