Author Topic: Ask Me ANYTHING Pwease  (Read 1792 times)

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Ask Me ANYTHING Pwease
« on: January 01, 2015, 11:55:23 pm »
WARNING: The reading of my awkwardness may cause some mild side-effects such as: coughing, sneezing, itching, moaning, groaning, crying, screaming, hallucinating, blushing, slamming-head-on-the-table-ing, meditating and possibly dying. Oh, and I must add that my fangirl-ness does show a lot. So I'm sowwy   :'(

Okayalrightokayalright *deep breath*

Ummm.....

Hehe I don't know what to say. What do I say? This is some stressful stuff...

BOOMNAILEDIT

Okay, back to the subject :3 I've posted this thread in this section in this forum on this site because I am brave enough to let you ask me ANYTHING *ground shakes* within reason
Please, let me first introduce myself. I am Concern, but my friends call me Conny. Well, at least they would if I had any friends *slaps reader with wet sandal* I am a complete fangirl of basically everything under the sun EXCEPT Supernatural because I've not watched it yet and my life is a misery and IM SORREH. pleasedonthurtme

So feel free to ask me whatever you want! Things fandom-related are especially welcome because then we can form a special bond of love and shipping and meadows full of poppies and happiness ^^

"Trust my rage."

Offline presentforya3

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Trust No One
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Me ANYTHING Pwease
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 07:35:44 pm »
My questions:
1) What's the Floof-O-Meter is? And how to use it? (I'm just new there, so sorry if what)
2) Cake or Candy?
3) What's your favorite colour?
4) What's your favorite film?
Find me in game us: Casper
In-game username: presentforya3

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 10:56:07 pm »
PresentOnline
- The Floof-O-Meter is a counter that count the amount of 'floofs' a member has received. To give a floof, one member simply has to 'nuzzle' another member if they have done something worth praise.
- *breathes heavily* I'm gonna be Mycroft here and say cake ^^
- PURPLE
- Ohhhh... That's a hard one... Probably either Mean Girls or the Notebook. [yeah, I know, big surprise there]

AshIsAFreak
- Definetely Coke. I find Pepsi far too sweet.
- I just cannot simply answer that question because my brain is just not capable so I'm going to say purple again
- Of course and I will make all my favourite OTPs canon and the world will be a happy place. Oh, and you could be my second-in-command ;D

"Trust my rage."

Offline wolflover18178

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Flower crowns make everyone happier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 08:32:27 pm »
Where do I get da mass markings thingy :/ ?