Author Topic: Totally Game Related  (Read 655 times)

Offline tough Magic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Meow~
    • MayaChorona
    • View Profile
Totally Game Related
« on: January 02, 2015, 03:33:11 pm »
I'm Pretty Sure those of you who are Viewing this Has Heard of Warriors.
Well, Clans are Everywhere and I'm kinda wanting to join one, But that's NOT the Question.
I'm Making a Warrior Based off this Picture, Which Is NibbleFoot, My OC
http://scarletdimonds.deviantart.com/art/Merry-Christmas-Maya-501110712
But Here's The REAL Problem
I'm Not Very Fond of The Feline model, and that's what All the Cats are Right?
How Can I Make My OC Suited to fit me with the Canine Model and not feel like I Don't Belong here?
Help?
~Tough Magic

AlphaEclipse

Re: Totally Game Related
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 06:30:51 pm »
I've seen some people pull off using the canine model for a feline awhile ago, however that can be difficult since the feline's legs are larger, better tail variety, etc. My tip(s) to you would to be make a preset (if you do not know how to make a preset, there's plenty of great tutorials that can be found here) for the canine model with feline attributes, such as using the feline masks (but resizing them to actually fit the canine model of course - these are found in Feralheart\media\textures) since the canine model has the smaller nose. There's some pretty neat fur textures you can find for a longer-haired canine, etc that may add to the feline-realism. You could also slide the weight slider up in character creation to give the legs a stockier look which would look more realistic for a feline.

Hopefully this advice will help you with your character. ;D Good luck, Skyla!
(On a side note, I believe this would go in game help, however I'm not entirely certain. I'm sure someone will swoop by and move it for you.)