Author Topic: Have you ever been stalked by someone in-game?  (Read 7508 times)

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • FUZZY LLAMA COOL LLAMA SEXY LLAMA
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
Re: Have you ever been stalked by someone in-game?
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2015, 10:32:37 pm »
I remember someone started to stalk my precious Zebra at Bonfire and i guessed it was someone that wanted to hunt me down, but it simply kept watching me like. "=u= Yer mine.", nothing to say a lot, i have been stalked other times but i forgot.
I'M YOUR OBSESSIVE SABLE MOMMA.

Signature art by bab number 1 Kiaz <3
Avatar art by bab number 2 Cocoadoq <3

(Psst, check out my free species! If you like canines... Check out this thread ;) http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57355.0

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2015, 10:49:45 pm »
-Casually F3's around Flourite, stalking peo....-
Me stalk..?? Nooo.. Me no stalky x'D Haha.. Ok, so I might F3 around the maps a lot and sometimes picks random members to whisper to them a casual "Psst". But I don't stalk. Just researching.

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

Offline in.your.heart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I'm that girl with the guitar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2015, 06:38:34 pm »
When I first joined the game, there were some people stalking me every now and then. Mostly because I created all of my characters beautiful and attractive and the other noobies wanted me for a mate. xD
But no, not a real stalking. At least not one that I remember.
I, on the other hand, can call myself a stalker. I pretty often sit and F3 the people around (well, okay, who doesn't it). I've followed people for a long time, yes. Once I clicked on a player so that starry thing could appear and I stalked them all the way, I eventually wanted to role-play with them, but then something happened and I gave up.
Supernatural addict
Potterhead
Skyrim
The Sims

Offline Flamesparky

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sweet dreams everyone <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2015, 07:59:14 pm »
I don't remember to be stalked, but I remember that I stalked people sometimes, but it never last long.
My Presets :)

Being less active until school wont finish.
In-Game: FlameSparky
DA: FlameSparky
YT: FeralHeartersTeam

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2015, 08:34:59 pm »
I haven't been stalked by anyone. At least I don't think...

However, I do F3 people to study their character's when I'm bored because they either look awesome or
...I'm just bored.
It's kind of scary to think about stalkers that actually track down players for reasons. I honestly
keep a look out for things like that because that's like serious. Report, Report, Report.
I can tell banter(joking) from serious scenarios though.
Be careful guys. xD

With the new members, yes they may follow people around but that's not really stalking so
Ill leave it at that. Lonely players(like me kek) often walk up to random players and chat with
them but that's just being friendly and If they continue to whisper that person, the person
may see it as stalking or being creepy.
Idunno, Idunno.

Rizzla

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2015, 02:51:55 am »
Stalking? Yaaaaas.
Pssh, not really. I've never been stalked 'seriously' as such, but I've had random people come and sit next to me for no reason and then follow me when I switch spots... Usually I just poof, though. I don't really like talking to unfamiliar people for some reason... They make me nervous.
But, then again, I have also had totally random people send me friend requests. So now I have an overflowing friends list containing a grand total of 2 names I actually recognize. "III have no idea who you arrrreeeee~!" Is my typical response when checking my online friends list when I first log on.
I'm not even sure if that qualifies as stalking.. Buuut whatevs.

And then there's the F3 button. We're the bestest of friends >:3

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2015, 04:31:30 pm »
I don't recall being 'stalked' at all in FeraHeart as far as I'm aware, and hopefully I haven't. But when it comes the people following you around maps (which I guess is stalking, but not at it's worse) it does tend to get annoying. I seem to just say hello, or ignore them and if they aren't doing any harm I just leave them be or log off. Sounds quite rude but it's rude to stalk, also.

People in FeralHeart stalk other people whether it's fandoms, a staffer, a distant friend. But in the end, if it's a bother the block button becomes very useful in cases. Interesting topic you have created.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2015, 08:44:40 am »
I guess I have never really been stalked more so just followed like many others however there have been a few instances where ive been slightly irritated only because said "stalkers" as you would call them would copy my character slowly over time haha but other then that I guess not really stalked.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 08:47:56 am by BigSkippy »
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2015, 04:03:26 am »
A few times. I'm often poked and squashed in-game by folk I don't know-- which is fairly sweet! Sometimes it does go too far when I shift maps to Flourite and get interrupted mid-roleplay by a random follower. I'm all for chatting, but when I'm in a scene with my friends it's admittedly a little jarring.

The only serious stalking I've had is someone I'd barely spoken to expressing their romantic interest in me. They constantly spammed me-- and even infiltrated a private group's forum to grab our map download! So, so many personal questions were asked pertaining to my offline life; it was honestly a bit creepy-- and certainly not what I'd expect from FeralHeart. Mercifully, rigorous blocking has cut off contact after it went too far, but it was definitely an uncomfortable experience.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2015, 04:32:07 pm »
Hmm...well..I have been followed/stalked before by a username before. To keep their user a secret let's just call them...hmm...{Rosie}

Well when I was on an older account {Rosie} followed me about in role-plays. When I first joined a warrior cat clan I joined on a character known as Silverstripe. She was a soon to be mother, and the person volunteered to be my kit. So I was happy. Taking them into my clan I noticed how when I would do things they would always be there. Now that was normal since they were my kid so I shrugged it off at first. Then one day I decided to go to a new rp once my group disbanned.

I then joined another warrior cat group and a wolf pack. Both my characters not long after found mates and were readying to have babies. In both group {Rosie} again somehow knew I needed babies, and volunteered. It got a tad weird when they were in three groups with me, but I still shrugged it off. Then when it came to a fourth group it got really creepy. They had began following me all the time always wanting to be my characters kids. Sometimes they would have me adopt them, and then if I didn't have a mate they would pick one for me.

Sooner or later I got freaked enough to where I just stayed offline for a while until they thought I quit, and logged online with another account. It was weird and freaky.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble