Author Topic: Have you ever been stalked by someone in-game?  (Read 7458 times)

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: Have you ever been stalked by someone in-game?
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2015, 08:05:57 pm »
I'd met someone before who'd seemed pretty nice at first, and we started whispering back and forth and became friends. Then they started talking about FH mating and it got really.. awkward. He ended up asking me if I'd ever want to RP mating with him and I.. er, I was #outtie.

I ended up removing him from my friends list and never saw him again, until about a week after.. he started following me around, and I'd always see him somewhere near me at almost all times.. it was somewhat scary. o-o I ended up taking a weeks break from FeralHeart and after that I never saw him again.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 09:08:54 pm by Hooli »

in-game: hooli

Offline kululupuppy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Bye, lovelies.
    • View Profile
    • Lament's Tumblr
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2015, 07:56:17 pm »
Oo, this is a great topic! And I have the time to tell about my favorite stalker, Raynard (name changed to save his identity).

When a large roleplay I had contributed to ended, I found myself searching for a new group that shined like the old one. Well, long story short, that didn't happen and I got bored of searching. Just like any bored player on FeralHeart, I began messing around in Bonfire Island with nothing to do. I figured I'd take a break from everything and play on a strictly OOC character, mostly staying at the Mate Center and Adoption Center. It wasn't long before I met and became familiar with the long-term center drifters.
One afternoon of playing, I found myself at the Mate Center as usual. A very small and obnoxious neon character ended up butting its way between a friend and I, sitting on my character. I was called to the middle shortly after and they followed. I proceeded to laugh, believing they were troll character.
I didn't think they were taking it seriously. I sure wasn't! Looking back on it, I still laugh at how crazy his little neon character looked beside my large, mostly realistic one.
Being stupid and thinking it would be funny, I picked him.
He didn't type anything in reply as we walked away from the Mate Center circle. Not even a typical friend request was sent. I tried chatting with him, explaining that he could go back and troll the other players at the Mate Center, but the poor guy didn't do anything. He just sat on my character. This was around the time that I truly looked at his character name, Raynard.
Well, luckily a friend summoned me through whisper. I jumped at the opportunity and poofed to my home to meet them. We started doing some casual roleplay like old times. Until Raynard showed up.
His character was much larger this time, but still just as neon as before. I tried talking to him again. He replied with a meek, "hi im raynard".
Then he proceeded to follow me around the public maps for at least a week. I began to believe he was a friend of mine messing with me on a different account. No one confessed no matter how many times I interrogated them. He vanished after that week.

A month later, when I had fallen into a Truth or Dare themed group of different players, Raynard came back - just as neon and silent as always. However, this time he had a bigger vocabulary and actually used it, sometimes saying the words "hello", "like", "u", and "i", along with a few other simple sayings. He once again took a liking to my character, a different one than when I had first met him, and began following me around everywhere. There were times when my friends and I would send him off to other players, only watching him latch on to them for a few minutes before getting their hint to leave. It was then that I realized he couldn't have been any of my past friends. Most of them no longer played FeralHeart at this point or even cared to log on.
Once again, he only hung around for a week.
I made sure to friend him at this time, too.

A few months later, Raynard showed up again. By this point, I had deeply gotten into the Cannibal Canine Chaotics pack, and it was slightly annoying when his character ran around us while in the middle of roleplaying. However, the pack came to adore him, and we allowed him to hang out with us. He spoke more than the last time, acquiring the word "love" for the first time. He also started typing smiley faces (mostly ":)" and :( ). Raynard even retained his hobby of constantly sitting on my character, sometimes sitting on a close friend of mine when I was up.
Probably the sweetest and silliest thing that we managed to get him to say was, "i love u :)".

I've seen Raynard online a few times since then, but he never responds to my whispers and doesn't stay online long. It's been at least a few months since I've seen him now, so I check my friends list once in awhile for his username to pop up. He's long due for another week of stalking!

Offline angelatorchic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • woopwoop
    • View Profile
    • F.E.N.N.E.C.'s Official Website
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2015, 01:40:55 am »
Aww, kululupuppy, that's really cute actually. One of the happiest ones out of all the stories shared here, actually. Some of the ones I've read over have been a bit creepy, but most have been just a random character following someone around. I didn't expect this topic would get this many posts! I guess a lot of people enjoy sharing quirky occurrences from their in-game times.

Offline wolflover18178

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Flower crowns make everyone happier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2015, 03:13:52 am »
Someone kept chasing me and trying to couch me XD

I just went to Lonely Cave after that :P

I hate being couched lol

Offline R3DRebellion

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2015, 03:31:38 pm »
I've never been stalked--or maybe I have and I ended up befriending or blocking them without realizing their true intent. I do, however, stalk people on f3 all the time. It's fun and nobody knows when I'm creepin' e w e

Offline Moonaloo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • We'll be counting stars. ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2015, 11:40:13 pm »
Oh my goodness, these are some interesting stories. Better yet, hilarious ones. They are just...pft. Anyways, I have indeed been stalked once or twice. But a special one I remember was one that happened just a little while ago, I think last year around October. Maybe...I'm not entirely sure.

To be honest, I was really bored. I was sitting around on one of my recruiting characters, whispering a few friends of mine and watching stuff on YT. I was around the Cape Portal...where all the clan leaders and recruiters usually hang around, right? Well, that day it was pretty quiet. No one was there except a few people just sitting around, like I was. No groups, no recruiters, no nothing. But suddenly this massive pack of people came through the portal. They had tags and everything, with realistic colors, some with presets.

I thought it was pretty convenient, considering I had been waiting for some group or roleplay to come by. So I decided, why not join them? They were a canine group, semi-realistic and had a nice map. Everyone was very friendly, and I really enjoyed being there! Before long I was a known member of the group, and one day we were out recruiting. Several friendly people joined and continued our reign of activity. But one person in particular...well, their roleplay sample was great, and so was their character design. But they seemed very clingy to me and my character. At first I ignored it and I didn't think much of it. But the time came when it was consistent. They whispered me almost every day, asking how I was doing. I thought that was nice of them, but a little weird, ya'know? They didn't seem to interact with any of the other members except me. I tried to ignore it...tried to calm down. Until I got to the point where I switched roleplays.

I got a bit uncomfortable. I don't know...I never really friended them, either. So I joined this other warrior cat roleplay, which was pretty good for a while. But after we went recruiting and returned to our map, I got a whisper from one of our members. "I know you." I was a little spooked. I mean, anyone would be, right? I asked them who they were, and they addressed themselves to me. At this point, I was flipping out on my bed. It was the same person who wouldn't back off. I didn't know how they knew I was there...whether it was coincidence or not. But I quit the roleplay and decided to take a break from FH for a while.

When I got back, I hung around my friends for a bit. And a week after then, when I finally felt better being alone, I found this character sitting beside me when I came back from making food. I felt silly. I thought it was one of my friends on a different account! I asked them who they were, and they just responded with a smiley face. I was seriously confused. I tried moving away, glitching myself inside of a rock, but they just followed casually. After a little while of that, chasing each other around silently, they said, "It's me." Okay, I don't know if any of you play Five Night's at Freddy's, but I do. This scared the crap out of me.

I finally blocked them after that, decided to put an end to this ridiculousness. I don't know if they were just joking with me, but either way I was getting tired of it. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Hehe, oh, sorry this is long. I wanted to share this lovely story with you all. But seriously this really creeped me out okay. Being stalked kind of sucks.

art done by good friend <3 thanks bb

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2015, 07:39:22 pm »
I don't believe I've ever been stalked...maybe I'm just not that interesting. :/

One time, my kind of friend used to bug the heck out of me, but we're good friends now. I don't think I would classify that as stalking, though.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Saba

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Not much to say really
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2015, 06:17:44 pm »
Oh good lord! Its happening to me really often, I just whisper to my friends in bonfire, doing nothing. Sudennly someone with pink character comes and sits on you. I move, it moves and when it doesnt want to leave... I log  on different character and woohooo! Here we go! :D
I think it's time to go for greener pastures.