Author Topic: Creatures Of The Fishhy  (Read 4831 times)

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Creatures Of The Fishhy
« on: January 03, 2015, 03:35:19 pm »

My "Main Characters"
I rarely roleplay with these characters, but draw them frequently.

Erika
Working on her preset, so have her ref for now!

Erika is me in the purest sense. She has all the likes and dislikes of me. The only reall difference is that she is much cooler looking than me ;c;

See those squiggles on her bum? They are all moving. Whenever she feels extreme feelings, the squiggles will change into an icon. Each of the squiggles will take the image shape and they cannot be broken up.
Mocha/Passion
Arikaiden
Flamel
School
Kisses
SodaPop
Wick
Chimes

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 09:57:01 pm by Erika-Fishhy »

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Re: Creatures Of The Fishhy
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 03:35:28 pm »

My "Roleplay" Charcters
I mostly roleplay with these characters, but will draw them, however infrequently.

Fen

Wolf//4years//Female//Asexual//
Light build, silvered coat, deep green eyes.
Fen is a loner in her truest form, but she is eager to have other begging at her feet. She is is often running a network of loners to rid herself of threats. She believes herself to be descendant of Fenir (look it up), and their is nothing to prove her wrong or right. Her cleverness is more reminiscent to Loki than Fenir. She is very maniplative, and goes from a silky soft voice to you-about-to-die voice and a milisecond.

Dovesong
Cat//5years//Female//Hetrosexual
Tall, long fur, blue marbled tabby, bright gold eyes.
Dovesong was one a playful young kit with lots of potential, more so than her younger siblings. She was named for her beautiful voice. After two of her siblings being killed by trespassing cats (That they easily could have spotted if they weren't goofing around), she hardened. She became professional. She still lived up to her expectations, by honing her fighting and leadership skills to the point to were she beacame deputy. But she is not the same warrior who was named Dovesong.

Ivy Rose
Cat//9years//Female//Bisexual
Plump, long fur, red marbled tabby, pale green eyes.
Ivy rose is an elder in her clan. She is merry and kind, but cannot walk very well. In her warrior days, she wasn't a good fighter and was a better hunter than anything. She mothered 3 kits who grew into beautiful warriors. Her past was very mundane.

Azerin
Feline//Immortal//Male//Asexual
Large, Gold cub spots, black eyes.
Very wise and calm.

Kalian
Lion//2years//Male//Homosexual
Midsized, dark tan, olive eyes.
Kalian is very shy and nervous. He is very passive and avoiding leaving his pride. He is very handsome but he is very insecure.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 07:22:40 pm by Erika-Fishhy »

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??