Author Topic: Above the bright stars [Realistic wolf RP] New, open and accepting!  (Read 15408 times)

Offline ShadowPaw13

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Above the bright stars [Realistic wolf RP] New, open and accepting!
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2015, 01:47:33 am »
I-i don't know what to do here, though i do know what RolePlay is. Im not sure of how to do anything because, well i am a new 'player' to Feral Heart. Im sorry if this 'post' or 'quick reply' is an annoyance.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 02:26:59 am by Elizabeth Santini »

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2015, 04:17:43 am »
Hey, not an annoyance, PM and I'll explain everything :)

Offline ShadowPaw13

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2015, 02:02:30 pm »
Thank you.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2015, 11:12:33 pm »

{I'll wait for Jim to respond}
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2015, 11:31:59 pm »
(Okedoke)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2015, 10:18:36 pm »
[Sorry y'all! Things got busy 'round here! Dx

G i d e o n

The large male lowered a brow at the alpha female, and slowly dipped his head in a polite response. "Right, right. Take care." Gideon chuckled lightly at the departing she-wolf. Once Leauana had officially left the camp, he let out a subtle huff and turned. His hot breath visible for a split second as a vapor in the icey air, the male casually strolled back closer to the pack. His large paws crunched into the deep snow beneath him, making a well plowed path behind him while he moved, tail held high. A few pack members had begun to awaken by then, and he greeted them with a friendly smile and a dip of his head as he made his way back to his favorite boulder. Up above, the grey clouds continued to let loose a gentle, light snow flurry that twirled down to earth, only adding further to the already high snow collection. With a huff, the timber wolf leaped onto the cold rock, shaking his dense winter coat once he'd steadied himself. While his belly, as well as everyone else's he was sure, nagged for food, he figured best not to rush anyone, and let the pack awake at their own leisure. After scanning intently over his campsight, the alpha male ran his tongue over his nose and gently lay down, flinching slightly as the ice cold feeling of the stone made contact with his belly.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2015, 11:45:59 pm »

Leauana

"I am a wolf: It is my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart. Do not trifle with me; For I'm also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know."

The large white wolf remained still, her stance still quite dominant as she glanced down at the small shape. Lea was still unsure on what it could be and it did bother her slightly. Shuffling from one paw to another, her eyes darting around. From the sights and scents there was no other creature here, and she wasn't being ambushed by other animals of the forest. From the time she bad been standing here the figure remained still, with only the slightest movement. Tilting her head she begun to think; it was to small to be a older would, it wasn't a prey animal. It was like a ball of fluff. Taking a few steps forward Lea gently nudged the small object, which seemed to roll a little. The large wolfs eyes widened at the figure. It was a wolf pup, it seemed cold and hungry.

Looking around sbe let out a few bark sounds, but no animal seemed to answer her calls. Furrowing her brows Lea lifted her snout into the air and let out a howl towards her pack. Looking at the small pup once again she grabbed the pup by the scruff and hurled the pup up. With the pup firmly in her grasp she set off back towards the pack, the small canine hanging from her maw, gently swaying to and fro. Minutes later she could see the territory, with a few more quick paces she arrived at the now awake pack. Carefully she placed the pup down and looked at the familiar pack members.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline ShadowPaw13

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2015, 03:28:03 am »
Name-Night
Gender-Female
Age-3 years
Appearence-Black fur, blue eyes (could not use a photo...) a scar across face and a scar over right eye from previous battles.
Desired pack-Pack of the Soaring Winds
Desired rank-Hunter
In-game username- ShadowPaw13
Personality- very aggressive for quite some time after being angered. Can be quite shy and friendly at times.
(This is my first time...i am just going to try it out...)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 03:39:49 am by ShadowPaw13 »

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2015, 06:22:09 am »
Same here, I was a bit busy as well x.x)

Snow

In Snow's state of unconsciousness, she had began to dream, the first thing she noticed was the laughter of a familiar creature

"Hahahaha! Can't catch me!" The white pups ears perked upwards, and she glanced around as she saw a dark-pelted pup taunt her, his rump in the air and tail wagging. Snow cocked her head, not remembering how she returned to her old home where the snow was just beginning to fall. Snows maw curved as she smiled, not caring whether she was dreaming or not as excitement stormed through her. She ran after the other pup and giggled happily, "Nuhtuk, come back! Where are you going??"

She ran after him as he ran away. Snow moved her legs faster, trying to catch up; though however much she tried, she could never get closer. Her brother seemed out of reach for what seemed like ages and she began to frown as the dark speck disappeared over the summit of her vision. She skidded to halt and looked around, her ears flattening as she whimpered, "Brother...?" She froze as she heard the sound of howling, a howl for help as it was cut off. Pictures flashed across the sky and the little white pup saw with horror the images of bear claws and teeth. The sky turned from bright blue to a dark red and she let out a whimper as she ran onwards and looked for help. However, the surroundings changed and she had no idea where she was going anymore, panic feeling her and making her frantic. As she ran from the images, she felt herself plunging into mid-air and everything went black.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 06:24:21 am by ?????????????t??? »

Offline ShadowPaw13

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2015, 02:40:18 pm »
(I don't know if i am accepted into the RolePlay, so i will wait so that way nothing 'bad' happens.)