Author Topic: What if we were all trapped in Feralheart and could literally be our character?  (Read 5653 times)

Offline Riggs

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • doggyquts.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
Okay! This thread is basically based off of the anime Sword Art Online, xD Just putting in Feralheart terms.

What if we were trapped in Feralheart and we had headgear we had to put on to play feralheart  to go onto our character(s)? And then we could never log out of the game. ;o; And we had to hunt and eat to stay alive and if you died in game by an ambush, you would die in the real world as well.

Offline papayatoot

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • papayatoot
    • papayatoot
    • View Profile
I've thought about this before too! I think it'd be a thing where we'd log into our /main/ character and be in your group and only the most active people would be there, and instead of portals there'd just be holes to crawl through. It'd be dangerous, because a lot of the most immature people irl have big scary op characters in-game, and vice versa. I think instead of dying in the real work, you'd get a ban for like a week or so and then you could log back in but all your characters would be gone and you'd have to create a new one, kind of like reincarnation. I also thought about: what if we logged in and became a character that resembled ourselves in the real world? And you'd see who was adults and who was children, and all the good people would probably have to go into ficho and save all the children from pedophiles and stuff XD Then you'd go the the cape and meet Spanish people haha

Offline Dreamingsoul

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • sobbing at own embarassment
    • View Profile
Honestly, I would love that. But there is the issue, could we switch characters? I would hate to be stuck as 'Mate Center' or as a 'Recruiter' for my whole life! I would slowly cry if I got stuck as my 'joke' characters such as SPARKLEGURLBLUE, even though she is deleted, still. I would also think many of the younger people would cry and immediately dump their current mate or some would even attempt to dominate everyone by saying they were given special powers and try to be King/Queen. While those who have made many online friends would hug each other for perhaps the first time, and shed tears of actually being able to have a somewhat face-to-face conversation and hunt together and eat. Not to mention those who have a true online relationship and didn't just matebeg or found at Mate Center would perhaps share their first kiss.

Personally, I would be overjoyed that I am no longer connected in the real world, by terrified about dying since I have no idea about hunting, or acting as a canine or a feline. Feel we would all have trouble, so if we had the choice of switching characters, I would maybe stay on a character that is in a group, so we could all hunt together to survive. If not, I would attempt to go to Bonfire or FP to find a group who would perhaps like to work together for a while, while everyone learns how to hunt. In order to get one rabbit, ten people would have to help, and then eventually be able to hunt alone.

I feel all the world of FeralHeart would also be too small for everyone. People who claim territory, and threaten to kill if you don't leave, some would probably make real packs. Many would perish during this.

Though I also would question if the block button works, that would be very useful, if you were in a life and death situation, block the person so you don't get injured!

And to Sammi, oh dear god I would be terrified to see what a canine/feline version of me would look like! Many would probably scream they dislike their character and want a do-over.

Though this is a very interesting topic to think about!
-
-
-
Does not own Signature or Icon!

rest in hecking pieces

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
I'd be very, very confused

I mean, I'd have to figure out to operate not two legs, but four, learn to survive without hands, and how to not die immediately by the will of a sparkly canine.

Though it would be fun, it'd be pretty difficult since you'd have to try and survive as another species.

Though that reminds me, how would your average player survive?
Probably not for long, if you think about it.

Only the massive groups would really make it, that is, if they work together.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
I have an rp on the forum about this happening. lawl

Well, not having really any survival skills and being too scared to try to hunt something, I'd most likely be the first one to die

Also if people had godly characters with a million powers.. *Shudders*

Offline Kenji89

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
I'm thinking we would all probably slowly starve to death as there is no real prey and we always pretend prey anyway but I doubt there'd be any pretending in that situation. I guess there's cannibalism, but no one has time for that and it's really rather gross... I've really turned a simple topic into quite a dark endeavor. XD   

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
If this happened I would be excited yet also terrified. I'd imagine the Feralheart world would be more realistic if we were to enter it. Where characters had actual fur and climbing on top of caves and rock mounts would be a struggle. Where young pups couldn't take down full grown adults x3

I'd hope before you enter Feralheart you'd get to choose your character and not play as the last one you played as. I wouldn't think everyone would be as friendly as they appear when recruiting rp members and so I'd be paranoid about approaching others. Those characters with an overload of superpowers and the thirst for blood would keep me hiding in another map. You'd always have to watch your back; trolls, territory claimers, sadists and those creepypasta characters would be lurking around somewhere.

Since there isn't any prey (besides deer and bird characters) you would be lucky if you had access to a custom made map where prey mesh and particles were use. They wouldn't be frozen however, they would actually move and would have to survive also. I think a custom map would be the first place I'd run to.

Would the "dash" ability be available to those wingless characters? I would hope so but then again I don't xD
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
If FH was like this...poor Whispy would have to use her 'blending' abilities, which fail cause shes a white fox. But Trenton....might survive, unless he met up with Sura. But eh, not sure if any of my characters would survive.

Such a short reply, but to the point.

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
I would like it and hate it. I'd love to go inside my favorite game, but not die in the real world as well and never return to the real world. My OC probably would not live, I'd probably find a #2FAB4U member and cuddle them all the time and stay with someone. I'm a very social person and their are a lot of demon rps and warriors, also other things that can rip apart other characters. So I probably would cry all the time and have trouble hunting down others, I care for everyone so that would be hard for me.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Well, if I found myself stuck as one of my characters, I think I would be pretty well off. All but one of my characters are fully capable of hunting and fighting some way or another, so my chances are decent.

The first thing I would do is get some kind of group together with the people I know and trust, since I'll probably get killed by the Alpha out of "no repect 4 ur leader" if I joined an actual roleplay.

But then there's the demonic rp's and the killer rp's and I would probably get killed at some point...
*locks self in a panic room along with le friends in Last Cave*

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya