Author Topic: Cannot authenticate account  (Read 2774 times)

Offline Belladonna Artemis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Cannot authenticate account
« on: January 14, 2015, 12:44:44 pm »
I have asked help on this before and I have not been able to fix it. I have a second account I want to use for the game (since this account name is too long) but it is still not authenticated. Some people suggested I wait till registration is open and try and activate it then but I have not found it open yet.

Even though I was suggested to do this by fellow forum users, Red told me the only way to get an account authenticated after you get locked out by registration is to send an email to [email protected] with the email account the the account has been registered with. I have done this twice, received an auto reply email on both occasion that reads "Thanks for your Email your account will be activated shortly" yet this has not happened.

Should I give up on that account like I this with this one and make a third account (need to get a new email account then) or try what the other forum users suggested and see if the authentication email works when registration opens.

*sigh* both will mean I have to wait for registration to open....

Oh and please DO NOT lock this thread until I have gotten the help I have been asking for months.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot authenticate account
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 03:04:51 pm »
Hmm...I haven't had an issue with the authentication before, but I suggest you attempt to be patient, and wait again. If it doesn't work then let us know. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 03:05:02 pm »
Arf, the best ting to do is hold on and wait until it's activated. You have send the email asking for them to activate your account and they will, don't worry too much about it. There are plenty of other accounts that most likely need doing too, along side other important issues that need fixing.

As I said, the best thing to do it wait patiently, it may take a little while. Or if you are still having problems, contact a member of staff about the issue if you're still having one and ask how long you may have to wait.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 08:05:08 am »
Thanks guys. I have been waiting for a month now since I sent the first email, so I sent the second one this week because I guessed the first might have glitched. I have contacted Red but he ignored my PM and just told me the same thing on the forum and then locked the tread. I tried to contact another staff member (can't remember the name now) with still no response. Which staff members are helpful and kind enough to at least tell me if my activation is pending?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 08:14:42 am by Belladonna Artemis »

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 08:14:55 am »
Hmm very strange. I would suggest you message Lord Suragaha, Vespian, or BigSkippy. They tend to be very helpful at times. Also I doubt Red was ignoring you. He just has a lot on his hands lately, and might just be busy. He also most likely felt his advice would of helped and solved your problem, but we he may have been wrong. After all we are all human, and might  make some mistakes. Hopefully the staff I listed will help you out some hun. ^^ <3

Gd luck.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 08:18:09 am »
Thank you, will try those staff members.

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 08:57:18 am »
You are very welcome my dear. ^^
I hope you will be able to find a solution to your problem soon my dear. If not then I hope I have a list of more people who might be able to help you some.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2015, 07:25:00 pm »
Thanks for being so kind, wish I could give you a nuzzle on the floof-o-meter :)

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2015, 11:52:26 pm »
You are very welcome my dear. ^^
I know kindness can take you a long way so I try to be kind all the time, and help whoever needs it when I can. ^^

Offline cozyyote

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • owo what's this?
    • cozyyote
    • cozyyote
    • @cozyyote
    • View Profile
    • Telegram Art Channel
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2015, 04:31:35 pm »
Is it working for you now, dear? The regristration was open yesterday at around 9-10:00 Central.