Author Topic: Map Commissions (experienced creator)  (Read 471 times)

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Map Commissions (experienced creator)
« on: January 15, 2015, 05:55:50 am »
I really hope I'm posting this in the right spot. If not, can someone please move it for me, if you can?

--

Alright,

So I've been making maps for almost 3 years now. I started up back in maybe.. July, 2011?
I've made more maps than I can count.
And now, I want to start making maps for others!

Though, unfortunately, not for free.
These maps will be discussed over DeviantArt, and will be sold as commissions ranging anywhere from 30-70 DeviantArt points.
I do many types of maps, including;
-Wolves
-Lions
-Warrior Cats
-Horses
-Elemental
-Fantasy

and many more!

The only thing that I ask you do not do it commission me for anything over 40,000 in width, that's a bit too big for my liking. Anything below that is fine, though.

So how this is gonna work is that you're gonna comment on http://gaydreel.deviantart.com/journal/Ozzy-s-FeralHeart-Map-Commissions-OPEN-506750560 telling me what type of map you want and then describing it for me, size, etc.
Fill out this form:

Map type:
Map size:
Map name:
Map Description:
Anything special?:
Certain themes?:

And I'll base the price off of your form.

Examples:

This is a semi-old map created for the purpose of housing an elemental RP in the past.

The following screenshots are from my current ongoing role play, Hadithi ya Kale, meant for lions and other African creatures;

Rules
i. please do not give me a deadline for when i have to get your commission done. maps take time, and i put a lot of detail into mine, so they tend to take longer than usual.
ii. if you receive a map from me, please make sure you keep the readme in the .zip with my credit and such. i worked too hard just to have it stolen.
iii. again, i will not exceed over 40,000 by width. height, i don't care, that doesn't matter.
iv. if you have a certain height map you would like me to use please link it to me in your form. if not, give me a detailed description of what it should look like. (draw me a quick picture for all i care.)
v. if you have a certain mesh pack you would like me to use please link it to me in your form.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 06:00:40 am by Hooli »

in-game: hooli