Author Topic: My feralheart crashes whenever I try going into public maps.  (Read 956 times)

Offline skyhigh16

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
My feralheart crashes whenever I try going into public maps.
« on: January 24, 2015, 11:17:39 pm »
So, I will try going into public maps like fluorite, cape of distant worlds, south pole, and ficho I my game will crash. I checked the details and it's the libstdc++-6.dll file causing it, I've already tried these things: deleting the feralheart folder and uninstalling the game before reinstalling it, making sure there were no particle duplicates, running the game as administrator, I've even tried getting a new copy of the libstdc++-6.dll file but then I got a notification saying I was missing another file. All of those haven't worked and I'm sill crashing, is there any other things that could possibly stop it?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 11:24:58 pm by Skyleaf »

Thierry

Re: My feralheart crashes whenever I try going into public maps.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 02:07:26 am »
can i ask... how do you know its libstdc++-6.dll?

Looks like you have advanced computer knowledge and i have no idea what could be wrong.
which Operating system you use?, 32/64 bits?

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 06:41:43 pm »
Have you tried changing your rendering system or downloading the torrent? Usually a missing file is from the downloads fault, thats why i'm suggesting the torrent download instead of the normal one, only issue, you would need uTorrent to open torrent downloaded files, but the program is safe and easy to use!
Changing the rendering system might help, but it doubtful, it might help the crashing none the less. Try this before downloading the torrent and using that.

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline skyhigh16

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 07:22:16 pm »
I know it's the libstdc++-6.dll file because whenever it crashes there is a little button in the bottom left corner of the pop up that says 'show details' and if I click on it is says the fault is the libstdc++-6.dll file. I do not know which operating system I use.
I do have uTorrent so I'll try that if changing the rendering system doesn't work.

Thierry

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 08:27:07 pm »
If you can post a screenshot showing those details of the error would help, also to know wich operating system you use.

I  totally not recommend at all downloading another libstdc++-6.dll file other than the provided by the game, you could risk of a virus and/or versions incompatibilities.

I strongly sugest to get FeralHeart installed again to get his original files on your computer and to start fixing problem from that point.

Also make sure the game is installed at C:\FeralHeart\ and not in program files or any path with spaces or non english characters in the path name.