Author Topic: Looking for experienced map maker for a Warrior Cat Map!  (Read 714 times)

Offline AprilShowers

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Looking for experienced map maker for a Warrior Cat Map!
« on: January 28, 2015, 04:44:32 am »
I'm looking for an experienced map maker to make me a fairly large, and detailed map with three clan camps and territories, gathering place, twoleg houses, and the moonstone/pool. Unfortunately, I'm not open to Public maps, I'm looking for someone to specifically make me this map, though if you had a suggestion of a public map I may use for my roleplay while I wait for an official one, that would be appreciated.

Viperclan - A clan that resides in a deep dark forest. 1 medium sized lake in territory. Clan territory is similar to Shadowclan territory from the books.

Perchclan - Territory is similar to Riverclan. Lot's of streams, very marshy and bright.

Mountainclan - A mountainous territory, like Windclan's territory. No water sources, despite the streams separating its territory from the others.

+ plus streams should be separating the territories, and in the middle of the map a lake, with a gathering island in the middle.

If you think you can make this map for me, comment below, and I'll PM you my Skype.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: Looking for experienced map maker for a Warrior Cat Map!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 12:44:14 pm »
I would be glad to help, darling! <3
Also, how about we chat in PM here?
I had to delete my Skype.