Author Topic: Help Making An Account  (Read 3829 times)

Offline NiftySasha

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Help Making An Account
« on: January 30, 2015, 01:18:22 am »
I am not sure where to put this, so please correct me if it's in the wrong place.

I understand that Feral Heart's registration system is not always open, and I also understand that its for good reason; I imagine that it would help keep the game from falling to the same fate as Impressive Title, having been hacked and destroyed by Russian Hackers. However, I do have to admit that it is a pain for those of us who are good and have no intention of doing harm to the game or website. I wouldn't have been able to get on right now if I hadn't remembered the username and password to my old account from years ago. I would very much like to get a new account, as my username has changed to Silas-Wolf-Fang since 2011. But I can wait on that one; the real reason for me posting this is for my friend, because he has no way of playing the game without an account and, like I said, it is very hard to catch Feral Heart when it hardly ever opens their registration system. I don't know what any of you can do, but if you can help, I'd be very appreciative. My friend is very excited to play the game, and absolutely loves what I've shown him from the game; I think its really sad that he has to wait until the site feels like opening itself up to new accounts.

Any help is appreciated!

- Silas

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Help Making An Account
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 01:42:32 am »
- like I said, it is very hard to catch Feral Heart when it hardly ever opens their registration system.

Hardly ever opens?

In this month alone look how many times I caught it open and this is during the short spans I have online:

Registration really isn't that hard to catch open. It opens very often sometimes twice a day and when it's open it stays open for 2hrs straight. If you don't check on the site more often then you're not going to catch it and it really doesn't take long to pop on to the site to check if it's open or not.

Also registration was set to open at random for several reasons but hackers isn't one of them. Feral Heart is much more secure compared to Impressive Title so hacking really isn't a concern around here. Registration was set to random mostly to discourage users from spamming the server with numerous unnecessary accounts that they often don't even use. By setting registration to open at random it becomes harder for an individual to create numerous unnecessary accounts and thus clog up the server. New members still join and quite often. If an individual really wants to join they will work on catching registration open until they do so regardless of the schedule being set to random.

We welcome you back and we hope your friend will be able to join us soon. As for making a new account for yourself, you need to just remain determined and attentive and you should catch registration open soon.

For now I will be locking this topic since it has been addressed numerous times before.