Author Topic: Ask The Exiled Demon Sietara  (Read 3743 times)

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Ask The Exiled Demon Sietara
« on: February 08, 2015, 09:54:29 am »
Hello my dears!
I have returned, but I do not know for how long due to some injuries I have gotten recently. So I wish to say for you guys to ask me any questions that may be possibly on your minds. ^^

Though please do keep them appropriate I will not answer too personal of questions. If you ask something I view as a tad too personal I will place a mud cupcake on your nose. ^^
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 12:53:15 am by Sietara »

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Ask the new and improved Tili
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 09:18:41 pm »
-wave wave- I have a question or two :3

1) Coke, Pepsi, or neither?
2) Canines or Felines and why?
3) What's your favorite thing about Tili?
4) Favorite forum board?
5) Do you or have you ever played any sports? If so- which ones?
6) Favorite TV show currently?
7) Favorite book genre?
8 ) What's your opinion on pineapples?

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 12:17:12 pm »
-wave wave- I have a question or two :3

1) Coke, Pepsi, or neither?
2) Canines or Felines and why?
3) What's your favorite thing about Tili?
4) Favorite forum board?
5) Do you or have you ever played any sports? If so- which ones?
6) Favorite TV show currently?
7) Favorite book genre?
8 ) What's your opinion on pineapples?

1} Coke
2} Felines cause for some reason I tend to like them a bit more. They seem to fit my personality sometimes. ^^
3} My fav thing about Tili is how she acts just like a fun derp. ^^
4} Hmm...not sure really. xD
5} I have never played a sport in my life. I am bad with it.
6} Hmmm...not sure really..I like a lot of shows.
7} I love fantsay and romance.
8} I am not very fond of pineapples. Never really liked them.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 06:42:11 pm »
1.) What is Tili's story? Does she have a bio? I don't think I've seen it yet.
2.) Who are all your other characters?
3.) What is the weirdest thing you ever did?
4.) What were you like when you were a kid? We're you like me always being naughty and in trouble xD?
5.) One place you'd love to travel to?
6.) How did you discover FH?
7.) Favorite thing about FH?

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 01:44:31 am »
1.) What is Tili's story? Does she have a bio? I don't think I've seen it yet.
2.) Who are all your other characters?
3.) What is the weirdest thing you ever did?
4.) What were you like when you were a kid? We're you like me always being naughty and in trouble xD?
5.) One place you'd love to travel to?
6.) How did you discover FH?
7.) Favorite thing about FH?

1} Tili does not really have a bio. In fact I never thought of giving her one since she was just my regular furry. She just has a habit of wishing to stay her her adorable animal form more often. Though if I did make a bio for her it would most likely be a pretty boring one since she wasn't really meant to be a full animal character, and was meant to be more so a bit of a humanoid animal. Though I will put some thought into making one for her. ^^

2} All my other characters can be found on my DeviantART, but my most popular ones that I am in love with are the ones I made presets for. Tili, Sietara, Anotrius, and Ritsi

3} The weirdest thing I have ever done...would have to be making a male wolf character with my friends in Bonfire. Then go to Mate Center, and sit in the circle. Once called up we claim one another as mates. Which for us the funny thing was we were all males, and we just had fun go back into the circle to do our pattern all over again. Then have some random user know who we all are, and name off our characters on our main accounts when we were all on alternate accounts. We sat there confused and weirded out for a bit. xD

4} When I was a kid I was the most rotten thing you would ever see. I wanted everything, and didn't want to give anything to everyone else. I was always grounded, and in trouble. My family never really liked having me around too much cause of how much of a pain I was. Since then I feel I have grown a bit, but I know I still have a long ways to go to be an even better person.

5} One place I would adore traveling to would be...hrm...probably New York since I have a guy friend who lives there, and I play League of Legends with him all the time. He is like one of my best buds. So I would enjoy visiting him. ^^

6} The way I discovered Feral Heart was from an old high school friend of mine. She joined, and wanted me to join. It took her I think a month to convince me to even look at her computer while she was playing then after 3 more weeks she got me wanting to join. Then I spent another week waiting for registration to open. I was reluctant at first, and upset that the registration opened like 3 times when I was in school. Until one day in computer lab I decided to register without my teacher noticing. xD

7} My favorite thing about Feral Heart are the friends I make, and the people I meet. Everyone is amazing in their own little ways. Even the people who pester you or troll you. If you stop to get to know them some you just might become friends cause for all you know they were just bored.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 03:26:19 am by T???_NQ »

DreamerDay

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 02:56:35 am »
1. Do you mind if I called you my bby? x3

2. Since you're the leader of FluffyFloofs, where you would usually hang out?

3. Fav animal?

4. If you had a $1 milliondollars, what would you buy it on?

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 03:07:21 am »
- If you were "leader" for a day, whether it be a country, etc., what would be your first order of business, and why? Would you change anything? (Changes/additions/subtractions would be applied immediately in this scenario, which is of course unrealistic, but hey, I'm very curious. xD)
- If you could add anything into Feralheart, what would you add, and why? Would the game community as a whole appreciate this update? Why or why not?
- Traditional vs digital art. What do you prefer?
- If you were stranded on a tropical island and were able to bring two to three people, who would you bring, and why?
- What is the oldest Feralheart memory you can remember? Was it a good or bad one?

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 03:07:44 am »
1. Do you mind if I called you my bby? x3

2. Since you're the leader of FluffyFloofs, where you would usually hang out?

3. Fav animal?

4. If you had a $1 milliondollars, what would you buy it on?

1} Oh babe..you could call me your bby no matter what. ;)
2} For me I love hanging out in FP or in Temple of Dreams. ^^
3} My favorite animal is a hard one to choose. I love Feral cats, wolves, and foxes. Though if anything I will go with what Tili is. I adore Fennec Foxes. ^^
4} If I had that much money I would first buy the things my family and I would need. Maybe a new desktop computer for myself, and then I would donate the rest to animal shelters, and rescue homes for endangered animals.

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 03:16:36 am »
- If you were "leader" for a day, whether it be a country, etc., what would be your first order of business, and why? Would you change anything? (Changes/additions/subtractions would be applied immediately in this scenario, which is of course unrealistic, but hey, I'm very curious. xD)
- If you could add anything into Feralheart, what would you add, and why? Would the game community as a whole appreciate this update? Why or why not?
- Traditional vs digital art. What do you prefer?
- If you were stranded on a tropical island and were able to bring two to three people, who would you bring, and why?
- What is the oldest Feralheart memory you can remember? Was it a good or bad one?

1} If I was to be leader for a day over the entire world the first thing I would do is fluff slap all the leaders of their countries, and tell them to stop with all these useless wars. War and violence is not needed in this beautiful world. Besides I despise violence with a passion. No one should have to die for another. We should all just live peacefully.

2} If there was anything I could add to Feral Heart would be all the things Feral Heart is missing from the old IT games. New emotes, actions, portals dot on the map, double jump, and other things you would see in IT. Then I would also make flying faster than running. Also I would bring General chat back, but place a curse and provocative language block on the game so that inappropriate wording wouldn't be an issue any longer. I think the community would like these changes, but for all I know I could be wrong. Though I know for sure a small handful might like it. ^^

3} I love digital art because the colors are more vibrant, and clean. Though traditional art still does look pretty as well.

4} Hmm...if I was standard on a tropical island I would bring Whisperingwaves, you, and Runes. The reason I would do that is because all of you are like sisters to me, and I adore the three of you more than anything. You girls have always had my back even when the world was against me. So I would be happy to live on a island with you girls cause I know we would make it through any hardship. <3

5} The oldest FH memory I have is playing a game of Truth-or-Dare with the very first pack I ever joined. It was awesome cause the male that I saw as a good friend was dared to kiss my character it helped a small love blossom between us. Yea the future relationship we had didn't work out, but we at least became close siblings after that. I will never forget that amazing memory. ^^

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: Ask The Exiled Demon Sietara
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2015, 12:52:40 am »