Author Topic: How Do You Think The Person Above You Will Die?  (Read 35010 times)

Offline kimlou

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: How Do You Think The Person Above You Will Die?
« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2012, 10:47:52 pm »
You eat a moldy sandwich with real sand in it.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2012, 04:46:16 am »
You will go to the beach and fall into a quick sand while high tide is coming.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2012, 05:06:34 pm »
You are in a game versus plants vs zombies!

And, a pea shooter kills you, by disenloging your brain cavity!

Offline Night_Fall

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Got questions? Message me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2012, 11:06:01 pm »
As you walk through the dense forest in the dead of night, a large grizzly bear blocks off your path. It tries to swipe at you with it's huge claws, but you manage to escape before getting hit. As you continue running and running through the wood, tears flow down your cheeks in sheer joy as the lights from your cabin house shine in the darkness of the night. You quickly open the door and shut it behind you, the bear giving out a roar. Eventually the bear left, and you walk into the kitchen to find your aunt tied up in a chair, a stranger holding a dagger to her neck. The stranger advances towards you, dagger in hand. In one quick move, you pick up a mango from your kitchen counter and chuck it at his face, killing him instantly. You then toss his body out of a window, untie your aunt, and turn back to the front door. As you reach for the handle your cousin (on the other side) whips open the door, hitting you square in the face and you fall to the ground, instantly dead. And that, my friend, is how you died.

Some say that I'm the cat's pajamas.
And the kitten's mittens.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2012, 11:08:00 pm »
o.o That nearly happened to me while I was visiting my aunt. Are you... A stalker?!

You will die from watching too much tv.

Offline kimlou

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 12, 2012, 01:34:10 am »
You die from your smiley face picture cause it really kills you

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 12, 2012, 02:00:05 am »
So... You wanna play that way do ya?

As you're walking along a trail at the zoo, a peinguin sees you, gets out of it's habitat, and smacks you across the back of your head. It was about your size, making it possibly an emporer penguin. Well, you're lying on the ground, and a lion sees you.
Well, guess what. It doesn't eat you, because it thinks you're dead. But you're really unconscience. What he does is drag you to the metal place where they feed the lions lunch, and the humans find you. Well, once they get you out, after two zookeepers dying, a bear grabs your leg.
It doesn't kill you, but it rips your leg off. The zookeepers rush you to the hospital, but your roommate is a creep. And, he has a pet bengal tiger. The tiger sees you laying in bed, but keeps lying there. Untill...
You scream. You run into the halls, while the bengal is chasing you, and you bump into a male nurse. You panic and he slaps you across the face. You fall unconscience on the ground, and then the bengal finds you. Then, it begans eating your insides.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 12, 2012, 11:12:36 pm »
It is close to midnight and you've been up for about two weeks playing your favorite video game or even Feral Hearts without eating, sleeping, bathing, etc.. As your body is slowly shutting down as your stomach off of its own insides, you run to the kitchen sink and wash away a sudden bad taste in your mouth. As you look down to the rinsing water, you notice how it became red and that's well, you're internally bleeding. You clenched onto the counter, trying to figure out how or why you were but it was simply obvious, your body is shutting down but you don't know how to stop it. You rush to the refrigerator and pull out the milk carton and try to chug it down. You soon choke on it as the body rejects it as you spat it out into the sink. You soon feel the acids in your stomach beginning to burn a hole through the flesh as you cry out in pain but no one hears or at least helps you out. You begin to panic to the fact that you run into the bathroom that is near your kitchen and turn on the tub water so it'll fill up. Shortly after, you run to to the cabinet of any room to pull out band-aids and such but you slip and break the bones in your left ankle but you manage to to grab cotton balls and stuff them into your mouth to stop the blood from overflowing from your mouth. You try to run back to the bathroom, trying to waste anytime, but you slip as the water has overflowed. Your jaw shatters as your hit the side of the bathtub but your body slumps into the bathroom. You end up being unconscious as your head in under the water and end up drowning with your torso in the water with your legs sticking out as the water running red.

I certainly do :3.

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 14, 2012, 01:38:54 am »
You die from being forced to read twilight while being eaten by a magnetic toaster.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #109 on: August 15, 2012, 04:32:59 am »
You'll die because a squirrel flushed you down a toilet XD
Farewell everyone<3