Author Topic: Azy's Bio  (Read 1347 times)

XxInsaneAsylumxX

Azy's Bio
« on: February 08, 2015, 06:07:04 pm »
Hiya, floofs!
I've been playing Feral-heart for a good four to five years now, but I honestly haven't gotten too involved with the forums, not even making an introduction (mostly because I didn't know you could make one) when I joined. I'm sure people have seen me floating around, though, so hopefully I'm not too much of a stranger.
I'm Azykazilla, better known as Azykinz, Azy-Kamikazi-Churro-chan-san, or just Azy. You may possibly know me from Colors!3D, or deviantART. If not, well, maybe you could find me there! I don't actually do much on FH during the school year, but I get majorly involved over the summer. I'm just a high school kid with little to no social life, so unless I'm grounded for whatever reason, I'm usually checking the forums, playing FH, or drawing.
One thing I have gotten really into lately is map making. I may not be the most creative with them, but I love to share them with everyone! I hope that once my current work-in-progress map pack is done, you'll all check it out! I'm super excited to get it done and posted to the forums. It may take a long time, though, it's a lot of maps..
Anyway, away from the topic of just FH alone, here's a bit more about me:
 If you know me on dA or C!3D, then you know I love drawing. I draw wolves, dragons, ponies, and on rare occasions, humans. I'm a huge Legend of Zelda fan, and not a real big brony. LoZ and MLP are things I grew up with, but it seems I've grown out of MLP, other than my odd addiction to drawing them. I also like anime, and I can't live without music.
Really, that's it.
Oh, and my favorite color is purple.

But, for more directed towards you guys, I love to get suggestions and ideas for maps. I'm having trouble figuring out what to put into my maps that will attract people, so if you guys have any suggestions, feel free to PM me! In fact, I may take map requests if I'm in the mood to do so.

I also take drawing requests. I may not do them at first, mostly because I tend to have a lot on my plate, but if you'd like me to draw something, I might just draw it for ya. But, since I'm a little picky, I may not want to draw it, so don't be offended if I refuse to draw it. Chances are I might go back and draw whatever it is anyway.

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
Re: Azy's Bio
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 06:53:36 pm »
Map making? I'll be looking out for some creations from you! Most artsy players make wonderful maps, I'm sure you'll find yourself in that crowd. Thank you for posting! c: It's  a pleasure to get to know you more.

I'm secretly stalking your progress but shhh bby

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/