Author Topic: Typing With Your Eyes Shut  (Read 310708 times)

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • what is life? life is cheese.
    • View Profile
Re: Typing With Your Eyes Shut
« Reply #1230 on: April 13, 2014, 04:58:38 am »
AAAAAAAHHHHAABANZIAHNOBOESGLADAHSW
O.o...
Next luffly shall type
Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Derp.

Because yes, everyone needs Canada in their signatures.

Offline xcandyheartsx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • back after two long years..
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: April 13, 2014, 05:30:01 am »
Ambeanie the Ambeanie the  Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Ambeanie the Derp.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT WAS A FRIGGIN CHALLENGE -dances-

Next: ARMAAAMAAHAAMAAHAHAHHAHAHAHNANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAOHAOAAYOAHAAAAAAAAAAAANANANAAAAAAMAMAMManAANN

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • what is life? life is cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: April 13, 2014, 06:14:00 am »
ARMAAAMAAHAAMAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOHAOHSOYAHYAAAAAANNANNANANMAMNAMAANN
O>O>O>O>O
Next luffly:
  Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth upon this continent, a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing weather that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that war. /I give up /#BestSpellingEver

Because yes, everyone needs Canada in their signatures.

lindaminda

« Reply #1233 on: April 13, 2014, 09:34:17 am »
' Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth upon this continent, a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing weather that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that war. /I give up /#BestSpellingEver'

Okay lets try xD

Me: 
Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth upoon this continent, a new nation, conceived in libetty<, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil ear, testing eather that nation, or any nation so conceibver and dedicared, an lond endure.
We are met on a grwat batlefieldm pf that war- ?I fgivwe up= #"BeszSpellinfEber.

FOR YOU:

I love America, I believe in unicorns and floofy rainbows. You know you can pet me if you have license. Yeah, Im stupid but I love guinea-pigs. They are fat and cute with big black eyes :DDD LUL That is my RAINBOWISH UNICORN!!

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: April 13, 2014, 04:26:50 pm »
I lor Smrtivs, I nrlirbr in univotnd snf gluggu tsinoed. uu vsn pry mr ig uou hsbr s livrdnr. Urs, I'm dyupif nuy I lobr huinrs pihd. Yjry str do gsy snf vuyr eiyh nih nlsvk ryrd. :FFF LUL yjid id mu tsinnoeidh univotn.

How is that possible ;n; -Casually rages-

Next: This is not my lucky day, I can't write on my keyboard, getting distracted because magical unicorns are jumping in my room.

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline xcandyheartsx

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: April 14, 2014, 12:09:54 pm »
This is not my lucky day, I can't write on my keyboard, getting distracted because magical unicorns are jumping in my room.

Next: The human mind is very advanced, but the philosophy of how the internet and its population works is something I simply cannot bring my mind to understand.

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: April 14, 2014, 03:04:34 pm »
My human mind is advanced, but the philosopgy of how the internet and its population works is something I simply cannot bring my mind to understand.
.o. so close
Next: I have no clue what to say because my mind is dying even though magical rainbows are in the sky

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline xcandyheartsx

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: April 14, 2014, 04:20:02 pm »
I have no clue what to say because my mind is dying even though magical rainbows are in the sky

Next: TOBOAAIAANAINAAAAATOBISHaAAAAOAAOAOAAAAAAAAAA

Offline GloWorm2002

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: April 19, 2014, 03:15:24 pm »
TOBOAAANHFIAAAAAAAJAAAAAAA

Next: I am in a fairy costume, and I am dancing to Heavy Metal music in the movie theater.
I am -DerpyWolf-, your friendly neighborhood Feralheart Noob. :3

Offline xcandyheartsx

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: April 19, 2014, 05:16:13 pm »
I am in a fairy costume, and I am dancing to Heavy Metal music in a movie theater.

Next: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANABAHSHEDOANEBALAHSAOAKAMAIANMA