A friend with the user ~. Spectre .~ seems to have been Hacked! :c

Someone help them
1 (50%)
Someone help them
0 (0%)
Just help them
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: A friend In need..  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Umbreonmew21

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
A friend In need..
« on: February 16, 2015, 10:22:22 am »
So ~. Spectre .~ was skyping me and some other friends ok. And they went to play fh. And they're password wasn't working so they went to the site. Which their password didn't work there either. So they tried to email fh which didn't work. They think they got hacked too. So what should ~. Spectre .~ do? Please help them.

Offline Luna.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Fabulous B00ty
    • View Profile
Re: A friend In need..
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 11:54:35 am »
I don't think this thread deserves a poll. xD A Staffer will help! Or someone besides them! Also make sure your friend is not using Caps lock if the password doesn't have any caps in it. .3. Generally people who couldn't log in, didn't even realize they're setting is on Caps lock. xD Hopefully this will help.  :)  Otherwise worse comes to worse, you'll have to make another account.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 12:08:22 pm by .:.Rava.:. »

Find me in game as Rava!
Username: luna.
Gift Art Created By: ~Shallow~
DA: Ravalava
Usually flopping about around Flourite Plains and Bonfire.

Offline AmarisMingan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Luck is a shimmer in the darkness.
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 12:11:17 pm »
Besides what Rava said, which is a thing that can randomly happen when not even realising it so therefore true, when was the last time your friend logged on the forums? If this does not happen for so long (speaking of years) after your last time when you had to activate your account, it seems to remove intirely and have to make a new one. Now, not trying to go that far as this. I'd suggest waiting for that e-mail and make her/him keepin' an eye on the keyboard yes!
Av - AzureHowlShliach

Offline Wolfeffect

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 02:38:23 pm »
Hmmm my friend had the same problem

If the problem is not one of whut those awesome people suggested above,did they fully activated their account during the time the registractions were opened?Maybe they need to re-activate idk
o_o Because I've heard this problem again,maybe something like that happened,if they re-tried that and that was not the problem he should of been contacting an admin o-o ?

or did they have other accounts on the same e-mail?Maybe their account got deleted cause of that

idk ;n; I dunnot think it is really a problem if they do not login into their forums ^^ but I am not an expert so I can't give an 100% correct answer aboot it ;u;

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 09:32:31 pm »
when was the last time your friend logged on the forums? If this does not happen for so long (speaking of years) after your last time when you had to activate your account, it seems to remove intirely and have to make a new one
It doesn't matter when the last one logged onto the forum. Ye don't even need to log onto the forum ever 'n yer account will not be deleted so long as it's properly registered. What ye say applies to the game itself, not the forum, for after 6 months or so, the server will undergo a cleanin' maintenance and will remove all accounts that have not been touched in said amount of time. Felt like I should correct ye on yer claim there, if ye don't mind the nudge, Ms.

I'll PM ye regardin' yer friend's account.
gone