Author Topic: Help me please!?  (Read 657 times)

Offline igudon284

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help me please!?
« on: February 17, 2015, 03:12:45 am »
I'm having a really big issue, I dont know how to fix it and I'm freaking out.
I have a macbook-air (if your going to answer this with "you should just get another computer" then dont bother answering) and when I first downloaded the game it would not run so now it runs through the app Terminal (I dont know how, my dad set it up he's a wiz with computers). The issue is, is that I can't get to the folders to download any markings or anything like that.
Now, heres the problem.
I can now download the game and get to the folders and everything. That issue has been taken care of. But ever time I try (and I have tried and re-tried time and time over) after about five minutes playing it the whole thing crashes. At first I thought it was just because I had all the markings and everything but then I went back and downloaded it without adding anything and it still did that. It might just be WINE but I dont know and its really annoying me that I can't play without markings and stuff like that. I really want to. ITs a real drag. Can anybody help me. Even if its a stupid idea you have please, I'm begging you :(

S. Italy/Romano

Re: Help me please!?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 03:21:41 am »
I do not own a mac, so I fear that I am at a disadvantage to help you, but I will try. I have found this thread that states a similar problem to yours, maybe you could read through it and visit the links given to see if you did everything right.

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=49568.0

Offline igudon284

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Help me please!?
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 03:22:42 am »
Thank you so much! :D I'll take a look :)