Author Topic: Had this problem for ages.  (Read 1115 times)

Offline moonfur9

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Had this problem for ages.
« on: February 22, 2015, 01:27:21 pm »
Well I downloaded a preset. I made it on fh, exported it then put it on Mediafire my friend downloaded it put it in her presets. She restarts Fh comes back on and cannot see my preset.
This has happened all the time need help.
Holly

Offline OchreKangaroo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Had this problem for ages.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 02:20:13 pm »
Hello Hollehster,
Make sure your friend puts your preset into the presets folder, not the my_Presets folder. If she did put it in the presets folder, make sure the preset is .fhp and that it includes your username. Your friend might also restart the game after doing that.
Hope this helped.

Rawr.

Siggy by fabulous Buffy! Thank you <3 <3

In-game username: OchreKangaroo.
You will see me in Bonfire.

Need any help, PM me <3

Offline moonfur9

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 02:27:21 pm »
She tried that it didn't work.
Holly

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 03:17:40 pm »
Take a look at this quote from Bawfle:
Solution one: Go to Local Disk (C:)\FeralHeart\Presets and search for the preset file you downloaded. If you see something like 'Username_#(1)' [Or 2, 3, 4..etc..] then just Right click the file, select 'Rename' and delete of the (1) [Or 2, 3, 4... you get the idea]. Then restart FH again!

Solution two: Go to Local Disk (C:)\FeralHeart\Presets and search for the preset file you downloaded. Ask your friend if they have any capitals in their name if you don't see any. Example: You see bigbangtheory but it's actually BigBangTheory. If that is the case then Rename the file to the correct user name and restart FH.

Solution 3: If you're seeing your friend's old preset instead of the new one, all you need to do is Replace the old one with the new one instead of having a duplicate.

Hope this helped a little.

Make sure you export presets with your username filled in the way you play it in-game.

Thierry

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2015, 07:28:32 pm »
This may sound silly but actually worked for a friend.

When you open Feral heart, untick the check box of your username, close FH and open it again, Write your username again and export your preset.