Author Topic: Join the Damu Kutoka Neema!  (Read 2875 times)

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Join the Damu Kutoka Neema!
« on: February 23, 2015, 08:23:58 am »
Damu Kutoka Neema

Hello there fluffy community!
You in the mood for a good active lion role-play? Like...a Realistic to Semi-Realistic lion role-play? Then come take a peek at this role-play!

Here is a little sneak peak of what is on the front page of the site:

You saunter the vast plains of this unknown territory, eagerly listening for a sign of life nearby. It had been many nights of travel away from your old home just to get here, silently you hope it was all worth it. A gust of wind crawls up your back, forcing you to shiver while your fur becomes excited. The eerie backdrop of the area instilled fear within your flesh. You dip your head, in uncertainty, hearing the distant, deep-throated roar of a nameless male in the distance. Thunder cracked through the air, causing the fur on your back to completely stand on end. You weren't sure why you felt like this, it was just another simple lion pride you had to face. Right?

A drop of rain whisks behind your ear, signaling the beginning decent of rain. As the downpour becomes more steady, you find yourself drenched in water before you're able to find any sort of shelter. Slightly distressed, you turn to tread back on your own steps. Turning around sharply, you find yourself face to face with a lean, umber hued felid. Your eye twitches involuntarily as your mouth gapes slightly. Unsure of what to do, you simply lock eyes with the female, muscles tensing slightly. Her eyes were glazed over with the tears of lost souls, and hollow of expression. Yet, she stood there, calmly.
     "Who are you to tread here?" Her deep, monotone voice echoed through the rain. The masculine female's voice forced utter entropy of your reasoning, causing your mind to go blank. You blink back into the corporeal world disoriented, where she stands no more than two feet from you now. You stifle a response.
     "Uh.. I come from the North. Seeking new lands." You manage to get out, unsure if she was alone or not. Her presence seemed to surround you, engulfing you slowly while poking at your flesh. You shift uneasily.
    "You came here alone?" She tilted her head curiously, eyes yet to blink. "I see." Her voice spoke to you. "I find it interesting that you assumed that we wouldn't hurt you... you're brave. Braver than most who stroll through here. But is that enough, perhaps, for you to be saved?" The females eyes dug into your own, as if she were captivated by your apparent ignorance to the area. Suddenly, a new, much stronger scent filled the area. You became incredibly unsettled, your eyes flicking around in panic. You find yourself unable to move as you become aware that you are in fact, surrounded. Perhaps it was stupidity to have lead you here, or maybe, something greater. Discomfort takes over as you hear a heavy breathing from seemingly behind you. As you turn, you are greeted with a large, nameless titan. He glares down to you, as if you are nothing but an ignorant being for trespassing here. His olive eyes burned into your pelt, causing you to turn in panic, only to be greeted by the female who had approached silently. You gulp, turning to the male again. His enormous build was well toned and muscular, and littered with scars from many battles, much larger than any lion you had seen in this area. He gaped his jaws, exposing his canary hued teeth. You shutter against his presence, unsure of how to react. Should you run? Oh, it's far to late for that.
     "You're either brave or a fool to come this far." His deep, gruff voice grunted to you. Your attempt to reciprocate was brutally cut short as he continued on, "Though I'm unsure of your original intentions- I'll give you an opportunity. You may join our ranks, but you must prove yourself to us. You have one chance. Fear. Is weakness. You must be able to overcome it in even the most unfortunate circumstances. Only then will you be allowed to call us your pride mates. If you reject our offer, you will be given thirty seconds to run, the Pursuant will hunt you down. So think carefully." He said in a serious monotone. Your panic subsides as you become blissfully unsure of where to move from here. Will you continue on, and prove yourself to these terrifying circumstances? Or will you cower against the pressure.

Like what you see so far? Well then look here at the site: http://vanjurorafiki.webs.com/

Want to know more before clicking that link?

Staff
Ntwadumela{BigSkippy}
Visceral{Catoneka}
Eztil{xxKailxx}
Meria{Lunarsong}

Requirements
~Must give a good Lit role-play sample
~Must be active(Though you are not required to be online 24/7. Just when you can.)
~Must follow the strict rules and guidelines
~Role-play in 3rd person only
~Stay as close as you can to your characters personality
~Try to not post-cut others
~Must know how to download maps(If you want a run-through on how to download one I can help out ^^)

Ranks
Lead Ranks
~Lead Dominant | DNLD~
~Dominant | DND~

High Ranks
~Subordinate | DNS~
~General | DNG~
~Healer | DNHE~
~Pursuant | DNP~
~Vanguard | DNV~

Regular Ranks
~Warriors | DNW~
~Scouts | DNSC~
~Hunters | DNH~

Lower Ranks
~Neophyte | DNN~
~Cubs | DNC~
~Elders | DNE~

Other Ranks
~Nomadic | X~

I hope this was enough information for you curious readers, and I wish to see you all soon to join the role-play. ^^
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 07:30:59 am by T???_NQ »

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

DreamerDay

Re: Join the Mara Ya Neema!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 12:08:24 pm »
I really need to step up my game and start communicating with other. Anyway, I'll join. *clicks pen*

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 09:02:31 pm »
this sonuds awesome; may I join somehow as well?

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 04:24:44 am »
Of course my dears!
The way to join the role-play is to PM BigSkippy here or to go to the Site, and click on the RP Information tab. Then once there scroll down to the application, and please fill it up. Once you have one of the Staff team on the site will respond when they can. If you catch BigSkippy, Catoneka, or Lunarsong online in the game then whisper them on wishing to join, and we will most likely accept you to the pride right away. ^^

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: Join the Damu Kutoka Neema!
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 07:31:34 am »
Updated!!!

DreamerDay

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 08:32:30 pm »
I have been asking this question for a while..but where's the application?

Offline kanikat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2015, 11:02:55 pm »
Im in but how do u download maps?
I am me, and that's all I'll ever be
Curiosity never killed anyone
The greatest power is the power of words
-Kani

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 02:30:11 am »
I have been asking this question for a while..but where's the application?
The application is located in the RP Information section of the site. Then once in the tab you scroll down until you see a box that looks like this:

Once you fill that in one of the Staff team will tell you if you passed or not. Though if you wish to be a bit easier I suggest sending me a PM here in the Forums your role-play sample, and the rank you are wishing to have.

Im in but how do u download maps?
As for your little issue I will happily help you with it. I will need you to click, and download the files in these two links:

Once you do in the first one it will look a little like this:

What you will need to do is open up your main Feral Heart folder. Which you can find that if you go to your Desktop, and right click the FH icon. Once that is done you click "Open File Location" that will take you to the main FH folder:

All of the .fhm, fho., and fhs. files get dragged into your Exports folder on your main Feral Heart folder. Once you have done that click on Media in your Main Feral Heart folder, and there you will see a list of folders.

What I want you to do is click on the Objects Folder, and drag all the files in the downloaded Objects Folder into the main FH Object Folder like so in this image:

Then I will need you to repeat the same process with the My_Objects folders. Like shown in the picture:

Once that is done I need you to go to the WokovuUpdate Folder. This one is a lot more simple. Basically you place all the new .fhm, .fho, and .fhs files into your main Feral Heart folders Export area. Like shown here:

Then that should be all you need for downloading the required maps for the role-play. I hope this helped you both in some way. ^^
If you have more questions do not be afraid to send me a PM.