Author Topic: One Item Request. A hard one at that.  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Dingo.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Allos Amigo
    • View Profile
One Item Request. A hard one at that.
« on: February 24, 2015, 04:51:31 am »
Eyo Feralheartians!

I was wondering if anyone could whip up a batch of a whole new item! Fresh from the brain oven. c: I'm looking to see if it is possible to have an item where you can add fire around your character's paws. I know you can get animated bubbled items but i'm curious in advancing in animated items and since i'm not a computer guru, I was kindly wondering if anyone had an idea on how to invent such a thing. Like, is there anyway to convert the fire mesh to an item mesh? All credit will obviously go to you! I'm just needing something spice up my super villain in an upcoming rp of mine. c: Any suggestions or recommendations are appreciated!

Thanks

Wurrinx

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: One Item Request. A hard one at that.
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 08:59:14 pm »
The problem is that the bubble and fire object you're talking about is a .particle object, not a .mesh like all the items are. As far as I know you can't use particles as items, they're not an actual 3D object like mesh files but script.

How you said "animated" gave me a bit of an idea, however. Using a series of images and using a certain script in the .material file might work. I must experiment with it though before I'm certain.

I'll see what I can do but I can't guarantee anything :3
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Dingo.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Allos Amigo
    • View Profile
Re: One Item Request. A hard one at that.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 10:43:34 pm »
Haha you can see I'm not a compooter person xD but thanks heaps!