Author Topic: Pawesome Items  (Read 1592 times)

Offline ThatRandomTypo

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • being active is hard :(
    • vidrosfault
    • dogmeat tamale
    • View Profile
Pawesome Items
« on: February 26, 2015, 03:18:01 am »
I tried downloading the Pawesome Items V5 pack, and apparently the textures are all messed up. Some items crash, some are in the wrong position, and some aren't even there! Can anyone send me a link to a download that they can verify works?
I am ThatRandomTypo in game, and you can also find me on Deviant Art as VidrosFault!

i've been very inactive for a very long time :(

Offline WolfWisher

• I'm returning back to Feral Heart
    • Anima-hybrid
    • SatelliteAnima
    • satellitemooglia
    • SatelliteAnima
    • View Profile
Re: Pawesome Items
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 03:24:54 am »
Would this be better, the link is from Dropbox: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=36150.0

This shows of the pawesome item pack another links and a youtube tutorial to come with it as well.

I hope this helps.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 03:29:08 am by Satellia »
Find me on:
> Feral-Heart: WolfWisher
> Youtube: SatelliteAnima

Offline ThatRandomTypo

• vidrosfault
    • dogmeat tamale
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 05:42:30 am »
I tried using it but upon joining the game, it crashed. (without the crash report I might add)
It only does it with certain items (strobe items and shutter shades)
The last one I downloaded was also posted by TheBlue, it may be that but I doubt it.
I am ThatRandomTypo in game, and you can also find me on Deviant Art as VidrosFault!

Offline Mistyslove

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • *.:Lost among the Stars:.*
    • http://lunarlilac.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 03:44:16 pm »
This one worked for me: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u3lshplj3zrh6wo/Pawesome+Items+Pack+V5.zip
I went through most of the items (I say most because its not exactly easy to use the tiny scroll with the mouse without skipping any items). I didn't find any without textures nor any that make the game crash. I only came across one that wasn't in the right position which was the blanket. As for the ones that aren't there if you read the note from the download it says that some items were removed because they weren't being used in V4.
I took a picture of one of the shutter shades, it didn't make my game crash and it has a texture. Just let me know if there is a certain item you want to clarify works from that link.

Offline ThatRandomTypo

• vidrosfault
    • dogmeat tamale
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 10:38:13 pm »
It seems that Mass Markings is kidnapping some files. It now works, but I'm going to go ahead and try that one, Luna.
But not joke, if I add Mass Markings to the files before the Item pack, a lot of the item files disappear. *glares at Mass Markings affectionately*