Author Topic: What was your saddest FH experience?  (Read 6034 times)

Offline ShadowPaws3

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Bro. Little Babies Ice Cream.
    • View Profile
What was your saddest FH experience?
« on: February 27, 2015, 11:01:40 pm »
Mine was when my first ever friend left. We built up our RP skills together from illiterate to strictly literate... I still have dreams about it.
Ingame: ShadowPaws3 or We Are One~
Forums: Wolf_Soul_ or Dark~
My roleplay site: http://fielddogs.createaforum.com/index.php#c1 (it would be great if any of you signed up! It's so lonely there...)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: What was your saddest FH experience?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 11:11:40 pm »
My saddest moment on FH was being online while my irl cat (Simba) was getting euthanized.
I've also accidentally gotten into fights and wept in real life by them.
Well, that's all. But it happened long time ago when I was younger, so I'm clearly over it now, and I'm happy with my friends :)
doing what i feel like

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 11:24:18 pm »
Those are both sad and I'm sorry you guys had to deal with that.

I think my saddest experiences was when some of my close FH friends left the community as well. It's never nice to say goodbye...especially to friends you had some really fun, touching, and generally goofy memories with.

Another one was when I've seen beloved staff members leave the community.

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 11:30:18 pm »
I've had 2 actually.

When your favourtive group goes inactive - I remember a group that went inactive for months, and I literally couldn't go to school because it was the only thing keeping me sane. I cried for over 2 weeks.

Getting kicked - I remember getting kicked from another pack because I was inactive. I was so distraught that I took a break from my whole computer together, and tried to forget it.

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

wolfdog01

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 03:16:52 am »
Heeeerrrrmmm....Idk...probably when  I suddenly poofed for like a year and came back and I saw some of my older friends and it was so awkward, or I never saw them and I felt awful for not saying goodbye.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 03:26:38 am »
My saddest FH moment was finding out one of my close friends passed away. His sister texted me, and me we talked all night until he passed on his hospital bed..

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2015, 01:48:34 pm »
I have two experiences that really broke my heart.

1. There was a time when I was logging on my NatureClan character and standing there all day, everyday waiting for people to log on. When I had joined NC, it was bursting this RP helped me a lot and I've met a lot of friends through it. Now it's a small and fairly inactive group.

2. Me and my friends had decided to confront a certain RP group that made fun out of serious subjects (rape, cancer, ect.)
They yelled at us and laughed at us, saying that their friends who had lived through these things didn't care about them making fun of it. Well, turned out that I was very sensible to one of the subjects. I broke down crying (which trust me, doesn't happen to me a lot) and didn't log on my main account for months fearing that the group would recognize me.

Fortunately, the group we confronted went inactive and I never saw any of the users again. ;v;

Offline Kwibjo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2015, 01:56:27 pm »
Finding out a close friend I roleplayed with committed suicide...

Not around much anymore but add me on Discord if you want to chat. jellyfish2224

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2015, 07:22:54 pm »
Hmmmm.... I have a couple....

The first one being when I was kicked from a group, but not before having my character, and myself insulted for, about a half an hour?
I was crying at the end of it all, and I made a thread about the whole thing since I don't feel like talking about it much.

The second would be, well, it wasn't so much sad as much as it was hurtful.

I was derping around on a hyena with a friend, and we were trying to find a Pride to interact with.
Mind you, she had a pretty dark underbelly for her character, but it didn't bother me much.

However, when we finally found a pride, they said we couldn't roleplay with them because we were 'Unrealistic'.

Yeah.

That one smarts.

I don't really have anything else that I can think of or am comfortable saying.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2015, 01:55:23 am »
Sends long-distance, comforting hugs to all. My deepest condolences to those who have lost friends.  :(

Luckily, I've very few depressing experiences on Feralheart. The worst I've encountered are promising groups and roleplays I've joined succumbing to inactivity; it's painful when all your effort and hard work goes to waste. Loosing contact with people within those groups also stings. Still, there's always new people to meet-- I'm lucky I've not encountered anything worse in this game!