Author Topic: What is your Phobia?  (Read 6513 times)

Offline wolflover18178

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Flower crowns make everyone happier.
    • View Profile
Re: What is your Phobia?
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2015, 10:02:31 pm »
Ah. My fears.

Where shall I start xD

Spiders, dentists, loosing Bieber, bugs, heights, FNAF, FNAF2, FNAF3, maybe a possible FNAF4,
fan made FNAFS, darkness, when my wolf growls, when my mom sees candy wrappers and chocolate
all over the floor that I wasn't supposed to have, (LOL.) shadows, (Shadow Bonnie could be any one of
them...) those balls in the stores that have the sharp looking things.. idk what they're called xD,
loosing weight, (I'm underweight :|) claws, going in my closet because there's a box full of stuff
and that's where spiders love to hang out, selena gomez, loud noises, jumpscares, losing chocolate, touching meat, LOOSING BIEBER...

Oh dear Bieber did I just write all that.

There's a lot more I'm scared of almost everything xDD

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2015, 11:58:28 pm »
i'm deathly afraid of the dentist, due to bad experiences. i start having a bunch of anxiety when im in a dentist office. i even get queasy when im near a dentist building. though i haven't been in a dentist office for a while, because my mother "doesn't have the money" aka "i dun't want 2 spend $$$ on u lol." thank god though, because it takes a lot of effort to actually get me into the chair. a stranger poking inside of my mouth with sharp metal objects for money? pls no.

parasites, like someone else mentioned, are super terrifying to me. i'm terrified of something crawling around inside me and slowly killing me. uggghh just don't get me started.

hmm, i can't think of anything else as the moment...

wolfdog01

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2015, 05:31:37 am »
Herm...mine would be....anything to do with the tearing of nails...annnd.....some heights and rollarcoasters....uh...throwing up is a major one!!!.....um....Idk what else

Offline wolflover18178

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Flower crowns make everyone happier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2015, 05:21:46 pm »
throwing up is a major one!!!

OHYES. I forgot about that one.

That's mine too XD

I totally get traumatized when I think I'm gonna throw up :/

DreamerDay

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2015, 12:02:34 am »
To be honest, I'm basically scared of nature.

Like, for example. Whenever I'm on grass I have to tip toe my way across because I just hate stepping in it, especially if there's a pile full of ants. Speaking of pile of ants, anthills. Whenever I see them I instantly get the goose bumps. I have insects. I hate bugs. I hate it.

Like, this one time when I was younger, a bug was crawling on me and I literally flip. I started crying to. XD. My mom thought I was having problems, but I told what happened.

Anyway.

I believe in ghosts and spirits. Im afraid of any type of doll. I don't care if they're cute but just in look in their eyes for a few seconds and see the horror. Dolls are possessed. D:

adrianna1

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2015, 12:09:37 am »
vuv The fear of driving. Apparently it has no Latin term, so I will just go with the closest to it, Hodophobia.
I've just always been terrified of the thought of driving a vehicle. o-o Thinking about what would happen if I were to get in a wreck.
  //Shivers

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2015, 12:28:44 am »
hydrophobia.
Wolfie hates water.
swimming. forget about it.
claustrophbia(sp?).
yeah. elevators = nononononoooo.
i am also afraid of large crowds, speaking infront of others(that being both stage or 1 on 1), failing in front of others, being obese, heavy amounts of filth, odd smells, public restrooms, random people touching me, going into a sleep-induced coma, surgery that fails, breaking a rib and have it puncturing something, appendix bursting, being eaten, mutilated, buried or burned alive, bugs, worms, parasites, and hair dryers, cars, planes, trains, fans, and of course... needles.
... ooh, good 'ol nightmares. *quiver*
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Dreamwalker

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2015, 07:36:09 pm »
I have social anxiety "social phobia", which is a fear of interaction with people, be it strangers or just being in a crowd of people.
As well as hemophobia - the fear of blood, and mottephobia - the fear of moths. I also have a fear of heights, water that is above my head, the darkness, almost all bugs, and miscellaneous other things.

Offline Akakios

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2015, 01:59:06 am »

I have Trypophobia, fear of holes and I would highly advise against searching it up.
I also have Nyctophobia, fear of the dark, Xenophobia, not of people but the fear of the unknown bit, Agoraphobia, which is mainly caused by large crowds (it's so bad I can't go to the bathroom by myself if there is even a small group of people near it),  Cleithrophobia, fear of being stuck, and Claustrophobia, fear of tight places. Hehe, not so bad now that is see my list is kinda small.
So recap.
  • Trypophobia : fear of holes
  • Nyctophobia : fear of the dark
  • Xenophobia : fear of the unknown
  • Agoraphobia : fear of crowds
  • Cleithrophobia : fear of getting stuck
  • Claustrophobia : fear of tight places

S. Italy/Romano

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2015, 04:34:11 am »
Well, I'd say mine is relatively short compared to most...

I have these three

Thanatophobia; fear of death.

Cancerophobia or Carcinophobia; fear of cancer.

Parasitophobia; fear of parasites.

Even then I'm not quite sure about this last one I have

Insectophobia; fear of insects.

I love handling insects, as long as I know where they are and I can see them. The part where I freak is when they're in my bed at night and I can't see them, and even then, I end up furiously slamming any hard object I can find to try and kill it rather than cower in the corner of my room, so I suppose it's more of an intolerance.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 04:40:39 am by Cruel_Fears »