Author Topic: If you could go into the FH game and meet your character, what would happen?  (Read 3078 times)

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
So this idea crossed my mind recently.  

Basically,  if you got a chance to meet your character/s in the feral heart game, what do you think would happen?

Most of my characters I'd probably be able to get along with, or at least talk to. Though I'd have to be careful of Kurome, she's not the friendliest of umbreons

Offline wolflover18178

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Flower crowns make everyone happier.
    • View Profile
Welp, I believe all my chars would probably be too busy
surrounding my Bieber char to do anything else

sooo yea XD

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv

They would beat me to death for neglecting them |D

Well, yeah, though I think I'd get a long with a few, such as Neeya, Layru and Meeyu, but characters like WarKat, Kori, Meelah, Kainali, and Caron(And possibly Chiefy).... I'd be dead.

Whether it be because of their attitudes, general personality traits, or just the fact that I haven't used most of them in a while..... Yeah.....

I think I'd be hiding underneath a rock just so I wouldn't die.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
Oh gee whizz.

I'd think I'd get along with some of my characters like Gael, or Gurin because they're cool. But some others like Akatsuki or Stormwing I wouldn't.

Me and Gael would discuss the torture of butterflies of and outdated memes tbh

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Most of them would hide away from me since they are wild animals and are suspicious of people.

Either that or I would be stroking their fluffy fur.
Inactive

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Err... I'd probably end up dead in a few minutes.

A majority of my characters, as feral as they are, would probably warm up to me after a while... considering a wild animal could consider me a friend.
(Zucca, Nev, Lumen, Codon and POSSIBLY Twisted)

But, once Faisal and Trompeur come along... yeah, I'd probably die.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Crossin' a friendly, or even neutral, encounter with Vespian and The Puppeteer would be nigh impossible. While The Puppeteer might be of slight curiosity, Vespian on the other hand wouldn't want anythin' to do with I so he'd probably end up chasin' me off (no way am I gonna get killed). He was never one to get along with others no matter whom or what they are. He just wants to be left alone for the rest of his days so my sudden intrusion would not sit well with him.

As for Rauven, he'd be wary of my approach and a connection could happen but I'd be a fool to trust that one. For all I know, what would begin as friendly pettin' would end up with he bitin' my hand or arm as hard as he could mid-stroke. He's a ratjaw, one who misguides others, so for the better, I'd keep away.

The only one I know I'd be able to approach without caution of gettin' harmed or slaughtered is Yusei. While he looks sinister, he really wouldn't be able to hurt a fly. Shy, he would be and given his backstory, it'd be a miracle for I to coax him out of hidin'. Probably wouldn't be able but if said miracle actually happened, he'd be makin' little Lutphen noises while I pet his mane and tie his ribbon firmly around his horns.
gone

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
eeee.
Wolfie would shy away indefinatly from me. She would not be used to a human, due to the abuse from the past. If I would try to coax her over, perhaps with a treat, she may come over only if I showed the ultimate trust, calamity, and kindness. I think she would rather enjoy a belly rub, or bein' scratched behind the ears.
As for Burn ... no, that's not happenin'. He would surely chase me off - but, there's a possibility that he'd recognize me from the times I look in the mirror. In that case, he would indeed possess me and kill me for seeing him as an entity that others can see as well.
Oh Burn, you gross doggy.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Rizzla

Ooh! I like this topic.
Lemme see how many of my characters I can do...

Scrague: Eh.. He'd probably be too scared of me. Not just because of his personality, but because of my tendancy to violenty fangirl everywhere.

Saischa: Since she's in the same 'story' as Scrague, she'd probably just run after him and leave me be..
That is, if they were together at the time. If not, she would probably just ask me a ton of awkward questions, and then depending on how I respond, she'll start casting some good ol' fire spells to burn me to death with.

Summit: Again, Summit is in the same little realm as Saischa and Scrague, so they'd all be together.
She would prolly just start throwing rocks at me, whilst swearing like a sailor. Aaand THAT, people, is why she's my favorite x'D

Oh boy.. And then there's my chicken OC's...

Ghetto:Actually.. He might attack me, or atleast try to. He's only a Rooster, overgrown or not.. Unless, of course, he's wearing gaffs on his feet. Then he might pose a threat... Given the things he has done, I would probably run nevertheless.

Ronjera: I'm honestly not sure about this one. Is that bad? We do have a little bit in common... But then again, she's an animal; I wouldn't neccasarily be able to talk to her. Now that I think about it, she would probably just run away. It's kind of a shame, though.. Her feathers look really fluffy!

~Mmkay, I'm out~
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 03:19:40 am by Rizzla »

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
I would give him/her a hug.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!