Author Topic: The||Great||Forest- 4 active clans, 14+ months old! Plot/Map Update!  (Read 8246 times)

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 02:34:56 pm by longjump »

'Glory drakes are radiant, friendly creatures, that sparkle in the sunlight'

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
Re: The||Great||Forest- The Ultimate Rp Experience (7 months active)- WIP
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 03:26:02 am »
I would like to join, but I don't have much time.

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
Well, you can either contact one of the listed names above, fill out an app, or message me here~ We don't mind if you're not online all the time, just popping on once every three-four days is fine (Especially when you consider school and RL)

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
Bumps! Within the next two weeks our current plots will have concluded and the second will begin building! (It actually already has, but shh)

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
I am unable to download FH at one of my houses and I stay there for about 2 weeks :p Could I still join though?

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
Yep!

Offline Heythereharrley

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
In-Game username: heythereharrley

Character name (OPTIONAL): Breezefoot

Clan (OPTIONAL): Windclan c:

Gender (OPTIONAL): Female

Rank(OPTIONAL): Warrior

A little bit of info about your character, appearance/personality/backstory (Super optional): Appearance: Breezefoot is slim, dark brown tabby she-cat with darker brown stripes, blue eyes, and a white chest/lower muzzle. (Breezefoot also has a preset!)

Personality: Breezefoot is a rather nice she-cat but can become impatient if something takes too long. She's also very quiet but loves to engage herself in conversations.

Roleplay sample: Breezefoot quietly padded through the marsh, her paws trudging forward through the green grass. It had been ages since the feline last hunted and she was quite famished. Her belly grumbled and her ear twitched, she was becoming more impatient as the minutes passed. A rustle in a nearby bush caught her attention and Breezefoot instinctively crouched, her tail remaining still, her breath hitched and quiet. She waited for the right time before pouncing, her paws hitting something soft that let out a shrill squeak of alarm. Breezefoot latched on to the surprised rodent and nipped it's spine, watching as it stopped struggling. She let out a mew of triumph and carried it off in her jaws.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 01:50:35 am by Harley »

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
Bump! We recently ended our plot, and a new one is starting up! Included screenshots of the 40+ users online during the finale, and more!

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
Re: The||Great||Forest- 8+ Months Active rp!! New plot starting!
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2015, 08:57:43 am »
In-Game username: Skullfrost
Character name (OPTIONAL): Skullfrost
Clan (OPTIONAL): ThunderClan
Rank(OPTIONAL): Warrior
A little bit of info about your character, appearance/personality/backstory (Super optional): Skullfrost is a white she-cat with one amber eye, and one blue eye with no pupil. She has claws slightly longer than that of an average cat, which always slightly poke out from her paws. Skullfrost is a headstrong, courageous, fearless cat, and not afraid to share her mind. She is a quite capable fighter, something she is quite proud of. While she can be a bit aggressive at times, especially towards her enemies, she is quite soft otherwise.

If outside Clans/rogue groups are allowed in backstories then I'll include hers, but otherwise I'll make up a new one for her. She's actually a character I use on another Warriors RP site, Reign of the Warriors, so.. xD

Roleplay sample: -Taken from the RoW Great Battle thread-

Tigerheart gave a sigh from the sidelines of the battle, watching it with sadness in her gaze. This battle had killed her son... and this battle was because of her.

She couldn't take this anymore. All of these cats, fighting because of her. FlameClan fought to defend her, while BrokenClan and their allies fought to get rid of her.

She couldn't allow this to go on. Couldn't allow this battle to continue over her.

And so, the tigress then stood, head hanging.

"I'm leaving," she then announced, to the surprise and shock of her mother.

"Leaving?!" Skullstar suddenly exclaimed, a shocked expression on her face. "..What?!"

"I'm sorry, mom," Tigerheart chuffed quietly. "I can't stay. I can't bear to see you all fight to defend me. You... FlameClan... they fight to defend me. But... BrokenClan fights to get rid of me. This fighting is because of me, and this battle took my son's life. I can't let it continue."

The tigress then hung her head. "I'm sorry, mom... and I'm sorry, FlameClan, for all of the trouble my mere existence has caused."

She then turned to look at Pheasantstrike, a pleading look in her eyes. "Pheasantstrike... please come with me. And... our kits, too. If they want to come, at least..."

RANDOM NOTE: For anyone confused about the rp sample, Tigerheart was a newborn tiger cub who was adopted by Skullfrost/star and taken into FlameClan. However, BrokenClan and some other Clans were definitely not happy about that, and war happened. xD
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 09:03:55 am by .:Skullfrost:. »

Offline ~~ColdPast~~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Re: The||Great||Forest- 8+ Months Active rp!! New plot starting!
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2015, 12:06:02 pm »
In-Game username:~~ColdPast~~
Character name (OPTIONAL): Starhawk

Clan (OPTIONAL): any :3

Rank(OPTIONAL): any

A little bit of info about your character, appearance/personality/backstory (Super optional):Starhawk has a black and white pelt her back legs being full wight with black stripes blending in. Her eyes are of a bright green. She is very active and energetic as well as being brave but can sometimes put bravery over brains, otherwise she tries to help others and keeps on being happy.

Roleplay sample:
Starhawk ran through the forest chasing a little brown rabbit that had caught her eye. The thrill of the chase was all she wanted and to sharpen her hunting skills. She darted up a tree to make an air attack, running along the branches with agile balance. The rabbit had stopped right ahead unaware that she was now approaching it from above. Starhawk crouched low to the branch making sure not to make a sound and then  pounced catching the rabbit before it could make any escape.

Backstory (forgot to add it in :P): Starhawk was born without any clan her parents raised her by themselves. They would never talk about other cats or their heratige not even about where they came from. It still ponders Starhawk why they would always avoid others and why she was never aloud to play with the other cats and why they disappeared one night.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 12:07:44 pm by AnonymousFox »