Author Topic: Quitting  (Read 1457 times)

Offline BoilingEmma

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Quitting
« on: March 07, 2015, 01:04:32 am »
Hello everyone.
You may not know me, because I was known by only 5 people in a 2 year period.
I don't have enough time for FeralHeart anymore, nor do I have the energy to be ignored.
Most of you won't miss me.
Goodbye everyone. I'll be taking my stupidity with me for breaking the rules.
Sincerely,
BoilingEmma, the stupid user who broke the rules
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 01:13:14 am by Emma »

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: Quitting
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 02:54:05 am »
As much as the community will miss you even if you weren't around too much...no one wishes to see a message like this when someone leaves us. Everyone in this community loves each other because we are like a family, and notice when one of our members leave us.

I am sure the rules you broke were not that bad, and would easily be looked over with time. Also for the users who knew you I am sure more knew you than just 5..that and the ones you touched or spoke to will miss you very much. To refer yourself as stupid though is a form of self-harm, and no one wants to see you beat yourself up my dear. We love you, and wish you the best of luck if you do leave us. Though please leave with a smile, and be happy my dear.

Wishing you the best I hope to see you again sometime in the future if you change your mind about leaving us. Though still I wish you the best of luck and happiness where ever your life might lead you. Though please...be happy hun. <3

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

DreamerDay

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 07:02:41 am »
Even though I don't know its sad to go, especially with this issue. I mean, I would miss you and hopefully you would return to community or the game one day. Maybe, if you want, we go the game some time and just chill and relax. I don't have much friends with but still; I'm not complaining. Maybe trying coming on the community more I'm sure find some friends than 5.

Hopefully these suggestions works. But then again whatever problems you have on the game on in life, just to let to know...your not stupid. You seem a kind user to hang out. Anyway, sorry to hear this and hope you return one day.

Good bye for now. ; 3

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 02:03:43 pm »
First of all, I'd like to point out that this isn't the place for raging against the mods who try to keep some order in the game, from within their own free time.
If you have any issues about that, you may feel free to PM any one of the Staff.
The Rules are there to help keep this a friendly game for users of all ages (Though it is supposed to be a 13+ game but we cannot really control the age of users that join).

If you want more friends, then try to be more social. Within this game, it's too easy to make many new friends if you just socialize. I'm sure everyone can agree with me on that one.

I will PM you.
In the meantime, I will be locking this thread until you decide to calm down.

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala