Author Topic: What have I done to FH ?!  (Read 3049 times)

Offline Silvercrystall

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Set my heart afire!
    • http://starrykimb.deviantart.com
    • A FIREY SPIRIT
    • View Profile
    • A FIREY SPIRIT
What have I done to FH ?!
« on: March 08, 2015, 02:38:54 pm »
I replaced my terrain textures and objects with FH+'s, but there were some issues with the objects causing rocks to sink or go higher, plants too tall, crystals gone, etc. Could someone please help me with this? I'll put up a helping thread later.

c:

?????????????????

« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 03:15:04 pm by ?SPIRITYUE? »

Offline Silvercrystall

• Curious Wanderer
  • Set my heart afire!
    • A FIREY SPIRIT
    • View Profile
    • A FIREY SPIRIT
Re: What have I done to FH ?!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 10:22:15 am »
Err.. who moved my thread? If it was because of my question how I managed to do this I said I would put up a helping thread later if someone knew how to fix this issue. Please move this back.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 01:25:20 pm »
It was I who moved this thread for this situation seems more suitable to the Game Help board as is. Should ye wish to make a screenshot thread of this, it'd be better to exclude the question here ye have asked so to not mislead users into thinkin' it is what I have moved it to. That is the main reason why I have moved it for I too became mislead. I shall keep the thread here should ye not mind for, as stated, it makes a pretty good Game Help thread as it is.
gone

Offline TheExperience

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Been Busy
    • http://unfilteredart.deviantart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 02:25:13 pm »
Well that's quite strange, I had done the same like a hella long time ago, and this issue didn't happen? Did you just replace the textures or the other files as well? Because I replaced the textures only and my FH turned out fine.

Understand that FH+ is a larger game with different material files, etc, therefore it will indefinitely alter your original FH which is smaller, and with more or less, simpler material files, you get what I'm saying? Perhaps just re-install and replace the textures only, should work. C:

Offline Silvercrystall

• Curious Wanderer
  • Set my heart afire!
    • A FIREY SPIRIT
    • View Profile
    • A FIREY SPIRIT
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 03:02:01 pm »
Vespian@  I'm sorry. I am very misundersanding. c: Yes the thread should be here and I already made a new thread without the '?' in the thread title.
TheExperience@  I only replaced the materials, objects and terrain textures. c: But when I replaced the terrain textures with the original I deleted only some FH terrain textures and put its name on the FH+'s.
Should I do that? Or should I just put FH+'s directly in without changing the names?

Offline TheExperience

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Been Busy
    • http://unfilteredart.deviantart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 03:10:44 pm »
I would suggest keeping the FH objects and materials as is. For they have been coded for the FH system/server itself, and I do believe that the only one who can update that is KovuLKD, who won't be doing so all that soon.

As for textures, you'd have to name them as the FH texture material files have them named to get them to pop up on the game, but I do not recommend replacing FH+ materials and objects into your FH folder, because I do believe that is what is causing your objects such as trees and flowers to be so small or tall, etc.

You should still be able to get a decent image of FH with just the textures, I would show you but I'm on my mac right now, lol.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 06:21:15 pm »
What I would suggest you do is attempt replacing all that you have replaced with FH+ files back to regular FH files. It might help get your Feral Heart back to normal looking. Though if you wish to still have your Feral Heart look different in textures I suggest giving Feral Heart HD a try instead. It should be located somewhere here in the forums. I could return later with the link for you, but might take me a minute. Though try attempting my fix.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2015, 08:02:14 pm »
What I would suggest you do is attempt replacing all that you have replaced with FH+ files back to regular FH files. It might help get your Feral Heart back to normal looking. Though if you wish to still have your Feral Heart look different in textures I suggest giving Feral Heart HD a try instead. It should be located somewhere here in the forums. I could return later with the link for you, but might take me a minute. Though try attempting my fix.

I believe the download isn't around anymore. I tried looking in Brokami's post and no public download, may take some months

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 09:15:29 pm »

I believe the download isn't around anymore. I tried looking in Brokami's post and no public download, may take some months

Thank you for letting me know hun. I wasn't aware of this. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Silvercrystall

• Curious Wanderer
  • Set my heart afire!
    • A FIREY SPIRIT
    • View Profile
    • A FIREY SPIRIT
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2015, 10:42:06 am »
TheExperience@  I'm too much in love with the Objects and the moving trees and grass, so I don't think I'll delete the Objects. xD
T???_NQ@  Kijiako@  Than you for helping you too! c: