Author Topic: Pridehearts RP  (Read 2247 times)

Offline Amatis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Cora~Ferali
    • LittleWolfArtist
    • TinyPawArts
    • View Profile
Pridehearts RP
« on: March 13, 2015, 03:07:27 am »
Hey guys! Cora here, posting yet another forum thread X3
I wanted to talk about a group I will be creating soon! It's a lion/big cat group called 'Pridehearts RP'
You can be any type of big cat (not domestic cats, though, but cats like servals and bobcats are acceptable) with normal features that attribute to the type of cat your character is (eye color doesn't matter, but the eye style is a different story)
The name of your character doesn't really matter, so long as it is appropriate. It's preferred that you put 'M' or 'F' on the end of the name, though, to clarify your character's gender. The only exceptions to this are lions, it isn't that hard to tell if they're male or female. As for status, like 'cub' or 'alpha', 'king' whatever, that's purely optional.

Stuff like mating and violence and such, i don't have a problem with, as long as you keep it within Feral Heart standards!!

This is a realistic animal roleplay, which means no 'powers' and most definitely no OP. The group isn't open right now, but it should be open by Friday or Saturday. It's hard to say when right now. I myself might not be very active in the group, but I hope that it gets enough people to be active on its own ^v^

Would anyone be interesting in joining Pridehearts? :D
~Things get worse before they get better~

DreamerDay

Re: Pridehearts RP
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 10:23:06 pm »
I'm interested

Offline Amatis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Cora~Ferali
    • LittleWolfArtist
    • TinyPawArts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 09:16:08 pm »
I'm interested

Send a request, then! The leader of the group is a caracal named Sid, i'll accept the request next time i'm in game :3

I also have another group called Winged Beasts, which is pretty self explanatory X3

(also, i changed the name thing so it only includes your name, everything else should go in the bio, which is to preferably be modeled after Sid's. We can decide rank when you're accepted :P )

DreamerDay

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 11:49:52 pm »
Should we make a website? I know not really fond with coding,but i can give it a try.

Offline Amatis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Cora~Ferali
    • LittleWolfArtist
    • TinyPawArts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 11:37:13 am »
That would actually be great :D
Maybe we can just start with a dA group for now, but an actual website sounds like fun ^^
(further conversation on this will be better on pm)

DreamerDay

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 11:45:05 am »
That would actually be great :D
Maybe we can just start with a dA group for now, but an actual website sounds like fun ^^
(further conversation on this will be better on pm)

Okay I'll PM you then.

Offline ~~ColdPast~~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2015, 11:48:23 am »
Hey could i join?