Author Topic: What Happened?  (Read 1696 times)

Offline Amatis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Cora~Ferali
    • LittleWolfArtist
    • TinyPawArts
    • View Profile
What Happened?
« on: March 14, 2015, 09:13:57 pm »
I was whispering with another player when suddenly it said he was offline, but he was standing right in front of me. I could see all the messages he was sending me but when I tried to send him one back, it said he was offline, and he didn't receive it. I tried logging off and back on, but the matter wasn't resolved until he himself did the same. Now it's merely curiosity that makes me want to say something about it. Does anyone know what happened?
~Things get worse before they get better~

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: What Happened?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 05:09:45 am »
This happened to me about two times! It's super annoying if your recruiting... Anyways... It soon fixes it self, so don't worry much as long as you have SOME other form of talking to them!

Offline Amatis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Cora~Ferali
    • LittleWolfArtist
    • TinyPawArts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 01:03:49 pm »
This happened to me about two times! It's super annoying if your recruiting... Anyways... It soon fixes it self, so don't worry much as long as you have SOME other form of talking to them!

It was super frustrating, because we had both turned off Local so we could read each other's messages before they were pushed up too far, so I had no way of telling him >.<
~Things get worse before they get better~

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 07:58:23 pm »
This is common for me, happens alot(user normally crashes or has a connection drop). It's nothing major, yes it's annoying, but it happens. The user may have droppped or crashed as the ones do to me above yet the server fails to boot their character yet.

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Kiwibirdy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 02:59:35 pm »
I had that like 5 times...and now i'm banned but i don't know why...:C i was roleplaying and teh kicked me out but then tha game said i got banned ><

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2015, 03:13:00 pm »
I had that like 5 times...and now i'm banned but i don't know why...:C i was roleplaying and teh kicked me out but then tha game said i got banned ><
  • Discussion on Bans and Reports
    You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from ingame or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin. As for reports, do not go and make a thread reporting a user. When you are reporting somebody, you are to send a private message to a moderator or an admin for them to handle it. Any threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user will be deleted upon sight.
( Excerpted from the Forum Rules: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16560.0 )

Please mention not any discussion of bans/kicks here on the forum. It'd be best to PM a staff member about such content.
gone