Author Topic: TTG - The Three Genres. Humanoid/Other, Mapped, Mature. (UPDATE)  (Read 1758 times)

Offline FablesAndMyths

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Scroll to last comment for update.
[/size]
About
Mapped
TTG has it's very own map made by the amazing BanditDoctor

Literate
Self explanatory...wolf-speak is not smiled upon <3

Mature
This doubles a bit as a warning. You will come across foul language and some suggestive topics. Of course this is not 24/7, just do not be surprised when it comes up. By mature, we also mean that there are no powerplayers/godmoders running around.

Multi-Grouped and Multi-Themed
This....this is the fun part. While we are still one RP, there are multiple different groups to choose from! We all still RP and interact (despite group differences), but offer choices for your character's life. The three genres we are named after? Modern, Fantasy and Sci-Fi.
Are you a danger loving hero? Check out the Police Force.
Blood lusting Vampire? The Ivory Gathering is for you.
Magical/Mythical creature looking to hide amongst the humans? Join Masquerade in their never ending dance.
Best part...? Our groups do not stop here. TTG was designed to be a little slice of the FH community. In the future, we hope to have all kinds of groups. Who runs them? You do! With permission (and after we get to know you) you can apply to host a group in our map under TTG.

Humanoid/Other

By humanoid, we mean our characters look at and act human..though they may not always be. What do we mean by this? Vampires, Werewolves, Anthros (yes, we have those too) and things of that nature. We do, however, have a few animals as well. You can join as either, just be aware that most of us are humanoid. Custom species are welcome, just run them past an Admin for approval first.

Setting
TTG takes place in the year 2033. While humanity has made many scientific advances, they are still oblivious to one thing.
They are not alone.
Ancient creatures both good and evil lurk in the shadows, sharing the world they call home. Are you one of the humans, going about life while trying to survive a world gone mad? Or are you one of the hidden, lurking in the shadows behind a mask?

TTG is considered 'free roam', meaning you can RP with anyone, anywhere and at anytime. Being part of a group does not limit you to only RP'ing/interacting with them. Example: You are on the Police Force, but no one else in that group is online. Now you can't RP :( FALSE. We all inter mingle, go up and start RP'ing with whoever is online. Groups are mostly an OOC way of organizing you all. ;)

Website
Check your volume, it plays music!
http://thethreeg.boards.net/

Application:
Username:
Character Name:
Species (Custom require Admin approval):
RP Sample:

[/color]
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 06:09:44 pm by Kangarooirwin »
Profile pic by Bawfle <3

Offline Diamondsky

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: TTG - The Three Genres. Humanoid/Other, Mapped, Mature.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 12:15:04 pm »
Omigosh! I totally want in ^^

Username: Diamondsky
Character Name: Odessa (This may change, i'm kind of iffy with names at first so I drop whatever comes to mind in an RP sample)
Species (Custom require Admin approval): Vampire (Again. May change. Just gonna use for the sample.)
RP Sample: (OK. Setting's a street and stuff, also this is when she turns into one, so no confusion <3) Odessa quietly trekked down the long, slightly destroyed, light gray sidewalk. The feminine mortal being was on her way home, carrying her groceries that oddly consisted mostly of... Marshmallows. Theres two things Odessa loved to death: sexy boys and marshmallows. The street was unusually empty... Was everyone at home? She looked at her watch. 9:40... People were usually out at this time. "Weird." She muttered to herself. She shook her head and kept walking, though completely unaware she was walking right into danger. "Ey." She halted when she heard a rough, male voice. She looked around... Where did the voice come from? "Hey there, lost?" She jumped when the voice was right behind her, quickly turning around as soon as she took one big step forward. "Uhm... No... I was on my way home." She replied to the rather tall, muscular man, "And I should get going.." As she turned around, her shoulder was grabbed. Her blood ran cold. "Aw c'mon.. It wouldn't hurt to just stay the night, babe..." The male went on, leaning forward and sniffing her. "You smell... Delicious.." Odessa began to struggle. "Let go of me you... Creep!" She yelled as she tried to struggle out of his grip, which was oddly strong. "Aw c'mon... I can't just do a little... Bite?" Odessa froze, turning her head, at the edge of her vision seeing only two things: Glowing red eyes, white fangs. He was a... Her oxygen pushed right out of her right as her neck was pierced. Everything went dark, her body going limp.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 05:03:05 pm »
Omigosh! I totally want in ^^

Username: Diamondsky
Character Name: Odessa (This may change, i'm kind of iffy with names at first so I drop whatever comes to mind in an RP sample)
Species (Custom require Admin approval): Vampire (Again. May change. Just gonna use for the sample.)
RP Sample: (OK. Setting's a street and stuff, also this is when she turns into one, so no confusion <3) Odessa quietly trekked down the long, slightly destroyed, light gray sidewalk. The feminine mortal being was on her way home, carrying her groceries that oddly consisted mostly of... Marshmallows. Theres two things Odessa loved to death: sexy boys and marshmallows. The street was unusually empty... Was everyone at home? She looked at her watch. 9:40... People were usually out at this time. "Weird." She muttered to herself. She shook her head and kept walking, though completely unaware she was walking right into danger. "Ey." She halted when she heard a rough, male voice. She looked around... Where did the voice come from? "Hey there, lost?" She jumped when the voice was right behind her, quickly turning around as soon as she took one big step forward. "Uhm... No... I was on my way home." She replied to the rather tall, muscular man, "And I should get going.." As she turned around, her shoulder was grabbed. Her blood ran cold. "Aw c'mon.. It wouldn't hurt to just stay the night, babe..." The male went on, leaning forward and sniffing her. "You smell... Delicious.." Odessa began to struggle. "Let go of me you... Creep!" She yelled as she tried to struggle out of his grip, which was oddly strong. "Aw c'mon... I can't just do a little... Bite?" Odessa froze, turning her head, at the edge of her vision seeing only two things: Glowing red eyes, white fangs. He was a... Her oxygen pushed right out of her right as her neck was pierced. Everything went dark, her body going limp.

Hello, I'm known as Blaine in TTG and I'm one of the moderators of the roleplay. I'd like to congratulate you on being accepted into our community. Please go to our website stated above and create an account. Please PM me which group you'd like to join and I'll give you the password to download the map. Please also take the time to read the rules on our site and let me know if you have any questions.

Furthermore, if you own a Skype account, please let me know your username (if you're comfortable with that) so I can add you to our TTG Skype group. Welcome to the family~

You are amazing <3

Offline FablesAndMyths

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 06:08:13 pm »
The Bureau of Hawthorn needs you!

With criminals running the streets and a Mafia burning them down, they need all the help they can get!
Join as an Officer, Detective, Forensics or Undercover. Not for you? Take a look at the special Emergency Medical Division with ranks such as Surgeon, EMT, Nurse and many, many more. This TTG group accepts non-human characters as well, such as Anthros, Shifters, Vampires, Canine Units or custom species, just the like the other groups.
How will you bring down the bad guys? By following protocol, or fighting dirty?
"Sometimes the way to fight the bad guys is to fight dirty, and everyone knows that the police force is the biggest gang with an advantage - the law is on their side." - Lucas, Chief of Police

The Bureau of Hawthorn along with many other groups await you in TTG - The Three Genres.

Profile pic by Bawfle <3