Author Topic: Paradise Wanders [Open, Public, Finished, Roleplay Accepted!]  (Read 1627 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
.:Paradise Wanders:.
Greetings & Welcome to Paradise!

About
"Paradise Wanders" started out as a memorial map for my deceased brother, but when he came back to life suddenly I stopped it. Only now did I start to add in the finishing touches. It's a public map now for you all to play in & roleplay. I hope you like it! <3

Rules
o Respect Each Other
Harassing and/or threatening other players is completely out of the question. Personal attacks on other users, racist, hurtful comments and offensive language directed at other members will not be tolerated in any way. You are expected to be polite to others at all times and settle conflicts between yourselves in a mature manner. If there is a real problem going on between yourself and another/other users that cannot be solved by simply blocking them, it should be taken up by one of the FeralHeart staff members or me.

o Use Appropriate Language/Behavior
You may not curse and please try to keep sexual conversations and acts away from the website.

o Respect the Staff and Their Decisions
They work hard making the forum and game a better place for everyone, and as such if they ask you to do something, you are expected to do it without question. Disrespecting the FeralHeart Staff's decisions and/or actions is out of the question - if a Administrator/Moderator has believes there is a problem, they are at their complete discretion to do so. That having been said, if you truly feel a community Staff member has done (or not done) something that you completely and utterly disagree with, then please file a report with evidence explaining so to the one of the FeralHeart staff members.

o Discussing Warnings and Kicks
Please do not discuss warnings and bans in public chats. If you have an issue regarding your own or someone else's banning, please take it up in a private message with FeralHeart staff. Seeking attention over warns/bans will not make it any better for yourself.

o Usernames and Character Names
If someone is found to have an offensive or otherwise inappropriate username or character name, action will be taken and we will ask you to change it. If you don't/can't, you will be kicked from the map.

o Do Not Spam
FeralHeart staff please asks you to not spam. This includes Caps spam and Text spam. If you cause havoc and/or unecessary drama then I will be forced to report you to FeralHeart staff.

o Impersonation
Anyone caught impersonating a Staff member, even if just by creating a username that is similar/could be confused with a Staff member's can be found guilty for a serious offense. Impersonation is not a trivial matter and you can be kicked from the map.

o Mini-Modding
"Minimod: A regular member that takes it upon themselves to push the rules and tell everybody how to conduct themselves instead of leaving it up to the mods, usually in an attempt to become a real moderator themselves."
Please don't minimod. Let the FeralHeart staff do their jobs - if you witness something that is against the rules, simply report it to one of the actual Staff and move along quietly. If you would like to be a Staff member, that isn't the way to go. Staff only choose who meet the requirements.

Credits
I own none of the credits . Everything was a downloaded mesh and/or a default mesh.

Our Website
We don't have a website.

Screenshot(s)

Download Link
Paradise Wanders 0.1
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 06:57:10 pm by ??????? »

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Paradise Wanders [Open, Public, Finished, Roleplay Accepted!]
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 03:12:08 pm »
Hey thur! Because this thread is posted in the 'Finished Maps' board, it's required of you to include a minimum of 1 screenshot of the map itself. It allows people to get an idea of what the map looks like before they consider downloading it ^-^

EDIT: It also appears to be that your download link is broken :c
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 03:13:44 pm by Bloo. »

You are amazing <3

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: Paradise Wanders [Open, Public, Finished, Roleplay Accepted!]
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 06:52:45 pm »
Ah crap, I knew I was forgetting something again!
Also, I'll try to fix that.

Edit: I deleted the map on accidently. downloaded it again, but I can't get it ingame.
Sorry. You'll have to download it and take a look for yourself. If you don't like it, you may delete it.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 07:03:20 pm by ??????? »