Author Topic: Hello, need a mesh made?  (Read 2885 times)

Offline cryptic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, need a mesh made?
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2011, 03:01:57 pm »
Yeah, Zuri hasn't been around much lately and we plan on trying to move on, hoping Zuri would be okay with some of the changes. We are some what positive Zuri isn't going to mind that much though. We don't want to wait for her any longer as people really want us to make this game. My sister is co-game designer and she's trying to get things moving.

Offline Renochi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Renjirra on Youtube/Tumblr/DA :3c
    • View Profile
    • Renjirra Youtube
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2011, 03:20:20 pm »
And while things happen, I'll be on the sidelines, silently cheering you all on. |D

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2011, 12:36:07 am »
Hi!  Any meshes or anything would be cool, but I'd really appreciate so buildings or building ruins, please!  I know that's not detailed, so let me find a picture.

Okay:
A simple one I'd appreciate.
If you're feeling more adventurous. This would be awesome.
I'd like to be able to go inside and climb on stares, if you could do that, but if not, that's fine, too.
If you're interested in doing the interior something like that would be cool.  Something really simple and dusty.

Thank you! C:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 12:40:29 am by Kamaete »
...In my pants.

bananas

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2011, 01:57:46 am »
I'm Cryptic and I am a amateur 3D modeler. I am good enough to make buildings, structures, rocks, etc. for maps and if you have a request, just ask; making objects for those who want them is the only reason I'm on these forums as I am not much of a detailed role player when it comes to text. Particles, trees, animals and plants are things I have little to no experience with and will be teaching myself how to do them soon once I can get a simple object to work in FeralHeart.

Go here to make a request
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&lang=en&jfile=index.php&topic=512.0

If you want a mesh made, be sure to give a simple description or a drawn picture of what you want, it would make it easier for me.

At this moment, I am having problems with adding the meshes to the game, but I can make the models in Blender, export them, and give the files to whoever requested them to see if it's just me doing something wrong. So anyone who wants a mesh made, please ask so I can see if the meshes I make work for anyone else; it'd help me out to see if it's just me.

My interests are video games and I go to Devry University to learn Game and Simulation Programming. My favorite game at the moment is Team Fortress 2, I usually play as Sniper, though I sometimes play as Scout.

I am currently helping with a game called Stray MMORPG, check out the forum in my signature if you are interested.