Author Topic: Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file error  (Read 1576 times)

Offline InfiniteSouls

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "You Better Run."
    • View Profile
This morning it was working perfectly fine until i went to walk the dog, came back and tried to log in again. It went all white and stopped working. I restarted my laptop and when i tried to get back on FH it said
"Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access this item."

My laptop is a 8.1 toshiba. My McAfee expired today and i'm using spyhunter4. Also i didnt move any files.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile

Offline lunar23

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file error
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 02:09:02 pm »
i have been having the same problem with my Mac os X Yosemite edition. i downloaded the game but it wont open plz help!

AlphaEclipse

Re: Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file error
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 05:44:00 pm »
i have been having the same problem with my Mac os X Yosemite edition. i downloaded the game but it wont open plz help!
Try starting your own thread in "game help" concerning your game's issue since this thread's creator uses an entirely different operating system completely, and their issue may be handled differently than yours because of that. By posting a new thread, more people will view it and be able to assist you on fixing it. Make sure to explain what happens thoroughly! Good luck!