Author Topic: Can someone update me?  (Read 950 times)

Offline Shiomy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can someone update me?
« on: April 04, 2015, 12:43:16 pm »
Hello folks!

First off, I'm sorry if this Topic doesn't belong in this section but, even though I've been registered here for a long time, I haven't spent much time in the forum and I still don't know where to place this topic :c Be kind with me ;w; I don't know if this is counted as "Game Discussion" or "Game Help" - or something entirely else.

So, here is my story.
The day before yesterday I had talk with an old friend, whom I used to play FeralHeart with. We remembered the old times and suddenly we thought about "Impressive World" - we were in love with this game and used to play it for HOURS. You could hunt, had more options in designing your character, etc... This item-rivalry that seemed to happen didn't matter to us. We just cared about finding new and cool biomes and killing those strong dragons and tame cool beasts. Yesterday I got the sudden urge to play it again - I even updated my laptop for it! :D So, I was so excited to play again - only to read "Sorry, our connection request has failed :c". No matter what I tried, I just couldn't log in. I decided to search for possible problems but nothing was posted in 2014 or 2015. I even looked up the Impressive World forum, but navigating my way through the russian/english website was quite difficult, because english, as some may or may not have noticed by now, is not my first language, neither is russian (I don't know anything about that language). All I found out was KovuLKD not coming online anymore and something about Centelleo. But apparently there's been a big drama about Impressive Title. And what is ITr?
Can someone please update me - maybe with the full story? I'd really love to know what happend to this wonderful game :c

Thanks in advance - and again, sorry if this is the wrong section for this topic <'3

- Shi

DreamerDay

Re: Can someone update me?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 12:50:38 pm »
There's no game updates, but here's the forum update.

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=50263.0

I hope there's a Spring update soon.

wolfdog01

Re: Can someone update me?
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 01:22:11 pm »
I used to play IW, and the same thing has happened to me, Idk if maybe the server was having a glitch or what. But I was having probs with the game too, at one point I couldn't even download it. Idk, I got it off of my computer so perhaps just wait it out for  a day or so? Sorry if my words are of no use to you lol
As for IT, it was hacked long ago, from what I've heard, so KovuLKD went on to make FH, but he gave out the source code for IT so that is why IW exists, and that might be why there is a topic about it. I'm not sure though
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 01:25:20 pm by ~Thyme~ »