Author Topic: Whisper's Not Well[Read Last Posty]  (Read 2781 times)

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Whisper's Not Well[Read Last Posty]
« on: April 06, 2015, 05:59:08 pm »
I can't keep doing this...inactivity, randomly dissappearing...it's not fair to everyone. It hurts just knowing i'm making this thread, but...it had to happen some day.

I know with all my heart that this community is an amazing place for people to come and enjoy...even if they end up taking a break, they keep coming back. I just want to say, I love all you guys here...I just don't know if i'll be able to log in again....
My health is just...not doing to well(I have Kidney Disease.) and I just need to focus on my health. At the rate it is now, I don't know if I can log in again for awhile.

I wish to thank Sura, Shallow, Genny, Vespian, Flobbeh, and Raphy for being there to cheer me up or keep me going strong when I was down. Starry...you have no idea how much your friendship means to me. All the laughing of our midnight skype calls and just our general booty chats. Alpha...your such an inspiration to me, the way your so paitent and respectful will take you far. I hope you go far here...like the fab family dreams of. Night....even if we had our disagreements, you are my sister. Our skype calls always go interesting, and now that we work side by side...this is gonna be one of the harder things i'd have to do...

Vask. I can't believe i'm saying this all....but. Your my other sister, wether it be amberlamp rides, butt operations or just a random texting battle, you were always there brightening my day. Jackdaw especially, my nurse, sidekick, and an inspiration to me. You two don't know how much you mean to me...and I want you to know, if I do return, it's because of you.

Most of all...I want to say my thanks to Sugar muffin, aka Sura. Shes been my shoulder to lean on when I needed it, my tissue for tears, and just my all around buddy. Thank you for being there Sura, and your always here for the community. I hope you continue to stay a Global Mod here, and possibly even more. Your personally an amazing person with a big heart whose not afraid to speak her mind. Just hearing from you or seeing that you were there for me made my day. I'll miss you one of the most <3

This is farewell for now. If I don't return...I won't know why. I'm really sorry, but I had to. Along with my health, i've got SL to manage and it's hard to get free time anymore. I love all of you so much. Don't forget me as I won't you ;3; If you wish to visit or chat with me, go here: http://shadow-legacy.com

~ Whisper
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 01:31:33 am by Whisperingwaves »

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: Whisper's Not Well
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 06:19:23 pm »
Hiden...
I love you so much sis, and I am so sorry you aren't doing so well. Now that I am freeing up as much time as I can I will definitely try to jump into the Staff chats more often my lovely. Maybe in a few #2FAB chats as well. Other than that...

*Hands a cupcake with a bat candy on top*
Welcome to the dark side love <3

Other than that..yea we need to try to focus on your health and SL. I love you so much sis. You know..you were always my light in this game cause we've known each other for as long as I have been on this game. You and my little brother Kopa are both my adorable angels that I need around. <3

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 10:20:27 pm »
Whisperingwaves, I had known ya for quite a while now. Even though I didn't get to interact much with you in #2FAB4U, I hope you recover with all my heart. Please get better! I'll stand by your side in this fight, I hope you shall recover so much! *Gives huge hug* We'll miss you so much.. I-I..
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 11:22:06 pm »
Whisper.

I'm so sorry that this has happened to you! I do hope that you will be healed soon. I will miss you greatly, even though I never really talked to you, I know how kind, sweet, and caring you are. Warm hugs and open arms if you ever return! Please get better!

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline .Ghostly.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • help me polarize
    • fzzysocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 11:27:41 pm »
Oh my goodness.. We are all going to miss you. I'm going to miss you. I really hope things get better for you. Keep your head up and stay strong. We love you!! <3

fry bread obsessed smol bean
Ingame user: .Ghostly.

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 12:02:34 am »
Aww Whispeh! ;C I will miss your fruit butt in FH.

Sorry to hear. I sure hope you feel better and heal up soon. <3
Please do take care of yourself and this entire community will be waiting for your great return with open arms.

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2015, 01:08:19 am »
oohnooo, whispy! :o
so sorry to hear about your health, gosh! <3 i wish you the ultimate best in fightin' that sickness! grrr.
get well soon, m'lady.
<333 =]
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2015, 01:35:47 am »
Senpai nuu

I, as well as any other floof around here, can easily say you are a wonderful, kind, helpful, loved person. Both around FH and in general!
While I hate to see any thread like this, I totally understand your reasoning.
Sometimes you have to put real life first, and in the long run, there's nothing you can do about the curveballs that get thrown at you.
I continue to gladly call you my friend, and thank you again for all the laughs and awkwardness (not to mention cosplaying butterflies online ;D)

I hate to see my friends, well anyone, in any sort of physical pain or sickness.
I'll continue keeping you in my prayers, love. God brings healing, all you have to do is lean on him. <3
If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask; I'm always here for 'ya. (:

Hope to see you around again, Dr. Whisper. You better feel better soon, 'ya hear!? ;3

Love you, gurll. <3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2015, 02:04:39 pm »
Sura is not happy... This thread makes me very sad. I appreciate your lovely message to me hun. I feel honored that if even for a little while I could bring you happiness and comfort. I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering from such a terrible illness. You're a strong and sweet girl and I believe entirely in your ability to heal and make it well through all this. You're truely a trooper just like your character Trenton <3 Remember him and use him as your bit of inspiration because he represents a side of the warrior in you as you deal with your health troubles. Sometimes things will seem challenging but you'll get better. As painful as it will be to see you leave you'll always be remembered and loved in our community. You have a place here in our hearts forever. Thank you for the laughs and adventures. Be well and know you'll always have a place here should you ever decide to return. I'm glad I met you :3 <3

We love you Whisper. Get well and find happiness.

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2015, 01:27:44 am »
After a long...personal chat with Raph, I think it's time to return to you guys. It's hard not to skim the forums every day, but getting in-game is a little more difficult since my graphics went to hell. But, Whispy is back to stay for the time being ^^ Lockie.

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves